How likely is it that senior federal law enforcement officials broke the law in an effort to prevent Donald Trump from winning the presidency?

50% Think Senior Law Enforcement Officials Broke the Law to Block Trump Presidency according to new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey

50% of Likely U.S. Voters believe it’s at least Somewhat Likely senior federal law enforcement officials broke the law in an effort to prevent Donald Trump from winning the presidency, including 32% who think it’s Very Likely. Forty percent (40%) think it’s not likely these officials broke the law, with 25% who feel it’s Not At All Likely. So, what do you think?

50% Think Senior Law Enforcement Officials Broke the Law to Block Trump Presidency - Rasmussen Reports®Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot onhttp://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/february_2018/50_think_senior_law_enforcement_officials_broke_the_law_to_block_trump_presidencyImage for post How likely is it that senior federal law enforcement officials broke the law in an effort to prevent Donald Trump from winning the presidency?
28% Very Likely 8% Somewhat Likely 13% Not Likely 50% Not At All Likely 3% Other
Budwicks avatar Politics
7 14

Breaking the law is probably the catching point in this question. If it was using their station and power unethically for their prefered candidate, or against the opponent it would probably be more like 90%.

If everything they did was above board they should welcome sharing the information instead of hiding behind "National Security". Everything that has been shown or leaked during and after the election wasn't a threat to national security. It was simply embarrassing to one person/party or another. It's all bullshit!

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor Very Likely +3Reply

At least one. Probably less than the number who conspired to kill JFK.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Somewhat Likely +2Reply

I don't trust any high ranking government official enough to say it's not very likely.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Somewhat Likely +2Reply

It isn't just likely, it's definite.

There are a handful of high level officials that are dirty, dirty, dirty.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Very Likely 0Reply

OOOooo - look, it's techno magic! Three votes counted, but only two members shown! I hope Rasmussen software is more reliable than the stuff here!

@Budwick OOOooo - look, it's techno magic! Three votes counted, but only two members shown! I hope Rasmussen software is...

Non members can vote. They cannot post, comment, thumb, love or fav. But they can vote.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Somewhat Likely +1Reply
@VicZinc Non members can vote. They cannot post, comment, thumb, love or fav. But they can vote.

Thanks Vic - Ser just messaged me saying the same thing.
That's terrific cuz then people that have me blocked and still get their digs in. But if I make a comment remotely suggesting dislike for an inanimate life form, I get called on the carpet.

That is SO cool! I mean, that some members have that kind of pull with management.

@Budwick Thanks Vic - Ser just messaged me saying the same thing. That's terrific cuz then people that have me blocked and...

I see what you mean. When the majority of the votes are in one category and all are from non-members it is suspicious, I suspect this is the work of a serial voter or a group so wrapped up in their own egos that they cannot behave like adults.

Sorry you have to deal with such immature people. The internet is full of them.

I personally think the value of non-member voting outweighs the occasional douchebaggery that we have to endure.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Somewhat Likely +3Reply
@VicZinc I see what you mean. When the majority of the votes are in one category and all are from non-members it is...

Vic, kudos to you!
With all the crap I toss your way, your calm, genuine caring response is extraordinary.
I sincerely appreciate it.

Not likely.