How likely is it that senior federal law enforcement officials broke the law in an effort to prevent Donald Trump from winning the presidency?

50% Think Senior Law Enforcement Officials Broke the Law to Block Trump Presidency according to new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey

50% of Likely U.S. Voters believe it’s at least Somewhat Likely senior federal law enforcement officials broke the law in an effort to prevent Donald Trump from winning the presidency, including 32% who think it’s Very Likely. Forty percent (40%) think it’s not likely these officials broke the law, with 25% who feel it’s Not At All Likely. So, what do you think?

50% Think Senior Law Enforcement Officials Broke the Law to Block Trump Presidency - Rasmussen Reports®Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot onhttp://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/february_2018/50_think_senior_law_enforcement_officials_broke_the_law_to_block_trump_presidencyImage for post How likely is it that senior federal law enforcement officials broke the law in an effort to prevent Donald Trump from winning the presidency?
28% Very Likely 8% Somewhat Likely 13% Not Likely 50% Not At All Likely 3% Other
Budwicks avatar Politics
7 14

There are a handful of high level officials that are dirty, dirty, dirty.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Very Likely +4Reply

It isn't just likely, it's definite.

At least one. Probably less than the number who conspired to kill JFK.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Somewhat Likely +2Reply

I don't trust any high ranking government official enough to say it's not very likely.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Somewhat Likely +2Reply

OOOooo - look, it's techno magic! Three votes counted, but only two members shown! I hope Rasmussen software is more reliable than the stuff here!

Budwicks avatar Budwick Very Likely 0Reply
@Budwick OOOooo - look, it's techno magic! Three votes counted, but only two members shown! I hope Rasmussen software is...

Non members can vote. They cannot post, comment, thumb, love or fav. But they can vote.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Somewhat Likely +1Reply
@VicZinc Non members can vote. They cannot post, comment, thumb, love or fav. But they can vote.

Thanks Vic - Ser just messaged me saying the same thing.
That's terrific cuz then people that have me blocked and still get their digs in. But if I make a comment remotely suggesting dislike for an inanimate life form, I get called on the carpet.

That is SO cool! I mean, that some members have that kind of pull with management.

@Budwick Thanks Vic - Ser just messaged me saying the same thing. That's terrific cuz then people that have me blocked and...

I see what you mean. When the majority of the votes are in one category and all are from non-members it is suspicious, I suspect this is the work of a serial voter or a group so wrapped up in their own egos that they cannot behave like adults.

Sorry you have to deal with such immature people. The internet is full of them.

I personally think the value of non-member voting outweighs the occasional douchebaggery that we have to endure.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Somewhat Likely +3Reply
@VicZinc I see what you mean. When the majority of the votes are in one category and all are from non-members it is...

Vic, kudos to you!
With all the crap I toss your way, your calm, genuine caring response is extraordinary.
I sincerely appreciate it.

Not likely.

Anonymous