A Love Story*** I will seek and find you. I shall take you to bed, and have my way with you. I will make you ache, shake and sweat until you moan and groan. I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop. I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I'm finished with you .And, when I am finished, you will be weak for days. All my love,** THE FLU!!!!!**** Now, stop thinking about sex, just go get your flu shot, if you haven't already!

Stay healthy everyone, I hope no one is sick with the flu. It can be deadly!

https://t4.ftcdn.net/jpg/01/35/16/73/500_F_135167384_ys3lqe6SeznzLcQ2kygNKYon7969PbYE.jpg
StarzAboves avatar Life
11 16
@2723125

That's true, we were in the doctor's office the other day and everyone was sniffling and coughing, so if we don't catch something it will surprise me. But I take the flu shot and so far have been lucky.

@2723137

I would never get the flu, if I didn't have to be around people that give it to me..

I try to do everything I can...washing my hands more, taking extra vitamin c...avoid being cramped inside with a bunch of people.

Now that I think about it, it seems like it's always someone that told me they've had the flu shot....but have the flu and are poisoning the air around me..ill smilie

@2723147

Yep, I got a flu shot years ago, it made me sick.

That was the first and last time I got it..

Ha..that's exactly what came to my mind before the end..

Got the flu during my week off from Christmas and had to take the week after that off..

@StarzAbove Sorry to hear that, hope you're feeling better now. Do you take flu shots?

Yea I'm better now, thanks..
No I don't take flu shots.

I know a few people that always get flu shots and they still got the flu..

@DandyDon Yea I'm better now, thanks.. No I don't take flu shots. I know a few people that always get flu shots and they...

Glad to hear you're doing better. I guess that's a decision we all have to make for ourselves.

@StarzAbove Glad to hear you're doing better. I guess that's a decision we all have to make for ourselves.

Thanks...

Yea I always see people I know, still getting the flu, even though they've had the shot..

Personally don't see the point in getting it.

Lol, that is indeed a very aching, shaking and sweating perspective.
ono smilieomg smiliehmm smilie biggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smilie hehe smiliehehe smilie

Anonymous