Also about win and talent+422Grammy math: 99% of the time, grammy= how often you're played on pop radio + how much younger you are then the oldest nominee + how much skin you show if you're a girl/ how much skin your backup dancers show if you're a guy + ridiculous flamboyance. The other 1% of the time, you're Arcade Fire and you win because of talent, amirite?
This post was deleted by its author.
Also about win and talent+516You're kinda pissed that singers win America's Got Talent every year. That's what American Idol is for, amirite?
Also about win and talent+14Congrats women's soccer for the win... thank you for reminding me how little your sport matters to the world. While drawing attention to the pay gap I also noticed out how overpaid athletes are in the first place. while your soccer talent is unique it is not valuable to society , in my opinion trash wo/men should make more. athletes need to step the fook back In politics and complaining about pay . Let's not forget they are the muscle of the nation and not the brains, amirite?
Also about win and award+259There should be an age limit on voting for nominees on award shows so actual good & talented people can win, amirite?