What’s your favorite thing to get on Valentine’s Day?

0% Flowers 21% Dinner 0% Massage 14% Chocolate 0% Jewelry 64% Other
doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
11 15

OK, I'll be the first to admit it. Great Sex. As to the wife, she likes the flowers, the candy, the dinner for two, the occasional jewelry and other things she adds to the list. Men are just easier to please.

Dinner out.

Dinner with loved ones.

Some level of either love or a feeling of connection and appreciation would be ideal. Sex can be found anywhere but what really counts, you can't make happen.

@OzSurfer Some level of either love or a feeling of connection and appreciation would be ideal. Sex can be found anywhere...

I have to disagree with you on this Oz. If I was to tell my wife I could find sex anywhere, I'd be sleeping in a separate, locked room, for my own safety.

@JustJimColo I have to disagree with you on this Oz. If I was to tell my wife I could find sex anywhere, I'd be sleeping in a...

I understand what you mean, but that's because you are in a relationship, i would and did feel the same. But as a single the sex part is easy, the emotional connection is much more difficult.

@OzSurfer I understand what you mean, but that's because you are in a relationship, i would and did feel the same. But as a...

Since I've been married over 40 years, do you think it might spice things up if I told her I could find sex anywhere the next time she says she has a headache? LOL

Sex.

Mashas avatar Masha Other +2Reply
Anonymous