What a beautiful couple the Obamas make. Never a scandal in the White House while he was president. I find it rather ironic that there are still haters that seem to be obsessed with the Obamas that are still trying to bring him down. But with all the crooked things the present president has done, I guess they are trying to divert the conversation away from what's really important. Trump is ruining our country, and all they can do is mock the Obamas, one of the best presidents we've had.!!!!!

http://www.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/212ff61a82e11a1095036380d2dd3fe6-michelle-obama-barack-obama.jpgImage for post What a beautiful couple the Obamas make.   Never a scandal in the White House while he was president.  I find it rather ironic that there are still haters that seem to be obsessed with the Obamas that are still trying to bring him down.   But with all the crooked things the present president has done, I guess they are trying to divert the conversation away from what's really important.   Trump is ruining our country, and all they can do is mock the Obamas, one of the best presidents we've had.!!!!!
StarzAboves avatar Politics
10 22
@2724428

Simple, no way, they haven't a mind. They mock a good looking couple like this, a couple who is in love with one another, devoted to their kids and to the American people, and support a moron who has no respect for his wife, Melania, nor any woman, and supports wife beaters.

Whether or not you agreed with their politics, history will be kind to the Obamas. They have class.

@Chris_the_Demon Whether or not you agreed with their politics, history will be kind to the Obamas. They have class.

Very classy couple and very intelligent, not like the buffoon we have in the White House now.

Hey...a one day block. How about that. Just leave it, sugar.
They have nothing left. Anyone who is still holding to the hems of trumps slacks are just drowning in that swamp he has filled with sewage.

I've always found them to be a nice looking couple, and they seem to really actually like each other, too.

@Piper2 I've always found them to be a nice looking couple, and they seem to really actually like each other, too.

I agree Piper, and they respect each other. Too bad we can't say the same about the Trumps. He completely ignores Melania.

I had a photo up but it seems to have disappeared.

@StarzAbove I agree Piper, and they respect each other. Too bad we can't say the same about the Trumps. He completely...

It has not been my impression at all, that Trump "respects" much anyone else very much. Especially if they are not literally or hypothetically clapping loudly for him. Even then, it seems to be a feigned respect.

I won't speculate about the current president's relationship with his somber looking wife..

@2724721

Exactly. They try to hide it with their comments here, but it's very obvious that they hated having a BLACK man in the WHITE house.

They have no problem with anything Trump does. Trump is very scared now of what the Mueller investigation is about to uncover. His romp with the Russian prostitutes might be the starting point.

It's true they kept saying stop talking about bush stop talking about bush but LETS TALK ABOUT OBAMA till friggen kingdom come

@TomboyJanet It's true they kept saying stop talking about bush stop talking about bush but LETS TALK ABOUT OBAMA till friggen...

That's true.....they have forgotten that Obama is no longer president, but they still are obsessed with him. But I guess they can't think of anything good to say about Trump, so they keep dissing Hillary or Obama.

@2724931

No, just a post, but since you brought up the portraits, I didn't like either one of them. Especially Michelle, didn't resemble her at all, and her dress drew all the attention away from her face.

We do agree. Trump is an asshole.

Anyone I know never had an issue with Obama's skin color but his polices and ideology. Scandal free...millions would take exception with that declaration.

Trump is ruining the Country...higher wages, bonuses, lower unemployment, job creation, companies moving back to America from abroad...yup...it's just horrible. Not to mention an effort to accommodate Dreamers in large part against the will of his base. Trump is doing something most Presidents do not....he is trying to keep promises made during the campaign.

I know my opinion will undoubtedly make your blood boil...but hey, I am entitled to my opinion...as you are yours. Have a great day!

@Dar Anyone I know never had an issue with Obama's skin color but his polices and ideology. Scandal free...millions...

Sorry to disappoint you, but my blood doesn't boil over ridiculous comments like yours.

Have a great day!

Really I never even think of them any longer

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Really I never even think of them any longer

This is an old post, Lorraine. I doubt many of us do either, until the "righties" throw a hissy fit about him or Hillary.