VooDooYoos avatar Law
5 63
@StarzAbove For sure.

What is this cop using to kill his victim?

VooDooYoos avatar VooDooYoo What. are you running a meth lab? What are you... 0Reply
@VooDooYoo What is this cop using to kill his victim?

I didn't see him kill anyone. If you know so many cops personally, why are you so afraid of them.

@StarzAbove I didn't see him kill anyone. If you know so many cops personally, why are you so afraid of them.

I'm not afraid of them. I'm armed.
oops... apparently they cut the shooting out. I'll get a new video if that's necessary, or you can take my word for it, he shoots the guy down with hands up, crawling on the floor, and kills him.

@VooDooYoo I'm not afraid of them. I'm armed. oops... apparently they cut the shooting out. I'll get a new video if...

There will always be bad apples in every barrel, but there are also a lot of good cops out there. But people always pick out the dirty cop to complain about. But who is the first agencies we call when we need help. Right....law enforcement....for accidents, domestic abuse, drunk drivers, school shooters, look how fast they caught that shooter. I admire them.

I trust the cops, they put their lives on the line every day for you and me, whether you are man enough to admit it.

@StarzAbove There will always be bad apples in every barrel, but there are also a lot of good cops out there. But people...

Correct, and there will "always be bad apples" in society who shoot up schools and concerts....RIGHT? So it's not the gun, is it?
Anyway, I found the full, unedited video.
"Man enough"? Why are you attacking me personally?

@VooDooYoo Correct, and there will "always be bad apples" in society who shoot up schools and concerts....RIGHT? So it's...

I don't need to see any video. People can create any video they want, heck, that might be a video from a game. But you're wrong, it is the gun. If he hadn't had an assault weapon, there wouldn't have been so many kids killed. I'm glad the police were there ASAP, and you should be too, instead of dissing the cops. Next time you need help, don't call law enforcement.

@StarzAbove I don't need to see any video. People can create any video they want, heck, that might be a video from a game...

Yes, you are reasonable. lol lol I made up the video. Ya got me.
WOW!!
I never need help, and I never call law enforcement.

If the cops had been disarmed in Tennessee, Michael Dial would be alive today. Another made up video. lol lol

@2724799

I didn't paint the photo. It's NYPD.

VooDooYoos avatar VooDooYoo What. are you running a meth lab? What are you... +1Reply
@2724813

To be honest, I purposely used the NYPD photo, because I KNOW most smaller towns and cities don't use assault rifles. I knew there would be those who would point that out. wink smilie NYC and LA is still America.

@2724813

OH Will you are a cheese head? German or Danish what smilie

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred No. Cops are good, and wouldn't harm anybody.... +1Reply
@2726803

OK Will I knew it would be one or the other. My very ex boy friend was from wisconsin he was Danish decent. But probably loved beer more than any germansroll smilie

Cops need the assault rifles to defend the American people. As for having them in their homes, I seriously doubt that.

I know only one law enforcement officer and he doesn't have an AR15 gun in his home or on the job.

@StarzAbove Cops need the assault rifles to defend the American people. As for having them in their homes, I seriously doubt...

You know of only one, and I know dozens. So what do base your "doubt" on? The one? I've seen them, and many cops are gun "collectors".
Protect the American people from what? I thought gun laws were supposed to do that.
Were you a part of the group the other day, who was admonishing the cops in Tennessee for an unjustified shooting?
The police officer in my image is clearly from the American NYPD.

@VooDooYoo You know of only one, and I know dozens. So what do base your "doubt" on? The one? I've seen them, and many cops...

Being a gun collector and carrying an assault weapon every day is a different story.

SWAT teams in the USA might have those types of guns, but the ordinary policeman would not have them.

@2724978

I didn't delete anything. All my comments are still here. Just no sense arguing. And I sure don't feel bullied because of a disagreement, that never entered my mind. You have your opinion, I have mine. I don't block people for disagreeing with me, but if you want to block me, that's your decision. I won't lose any sleep over it.

@StarzAbove Thanks.

I said I was sorry. I was in the wrong place. Why is this other person jibbing in? We straightened things out between us like adults.

@2724989

We already got that straightened out, thank you.

VooDooYoos avatar VooDooYoo What. are you running a meth lab? What are you... +2Reply

An AR 15 is not an automatic weapon. I doubt if any cops have any automatic weapons in their home. As to an AR15, I don't blame them. I like a high capacity weapon/magazine as well. If the shit hits the fan, I don't want to be standing there without any bullets left in my gun.

@JustJimColo An AR 15 is not an automatic weapon. I doubt if any cops have any automatic weapons in their home. As to an AR15...

According to the gun control people, it is made to kill a lot of people. Automatic, assault, rapid fire....Semantics.
That's right. I want as many rounds as those who are shooting at me.

VooDooYoos avatar VooDooYoo What. are you running a meth lab? What are you... +3Reply
@2724858

Acknowledged... but ...that has nothing to do with the post.
Disarm EVERYONE, including the cops and THEIR quick kill weapons, and I will disarm. Until then, I will protect myself.
987 people were killed by cops in 2017, far more than the nut cases with an AR15.
Remember the post on this site about the guy in the hotel hallway, returning to his room? He was crawling on the floor, hands behind his head begging for his life? Shot by the cop with a semi automatic rifle.

@2724910

Not to worry. I "made up" that disturbing video.

@2724917

I know you aren't...and you are also not diverting to attack ME, as at least one is hehe smilie

@2724858

What's this cop using to slay his victim??

@2724914

Just as dead murdered, though.

Not all police officers need assault rifles, but the ones that do.. disarming them would make them sitting ducks.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Not ALL cops.... +4Reply
@2725083

Bingo. You can put a Ferrari body on a VW but it still runs like a VW.

I hear that too, and find it to be mostly true. In spite of all the sickening and what I feel were unjustified killings by law enforcement officers that I'm aware of, I still don't think they are the biggest potential threat to most American citizens. IF that should become the case in the future, having substantial fire power would undeniably be a good idea for survival.

What would have changed in the outcome of Michael Dial, do you think, if he had been armed with an AR-15 style weapon, or any gun? He would still either be dead, or on the run his whole life.

@Piper2 I hear that too, and find it to be mostly true. In spite of all the sickening and what I feel were...

I don't know, but I DO know that if the cops weren't armed, Michael Dial would be alive today, unless he drove off a cliff.

@VooDooYoo I don't know, but I DO know that if the cops weren't armed, Michael Dial would be alive today, unless he drove off...

Well, he sure wouldn't have been shot and killed by an on-duty law enforcement officer, anyway, if none of them were "armed". d smilie

Again: cops are people - some who will do their job as the general public expects, and other officers who will handle things in the wrong way; you should never lump them all together, just as you shouldn't with the population.

As far as the weaponry, I'm all for the police having the advantage because many times they're up against people who would quickly use an advantage in very savage ways first and every chance they had.

@PartyOfOne Again: cops are people - some who will do their job as the general public expects, and other officers who will...

But they don't need assault style weapons, designed for one purpose according to the gun control people... to "kill lots of people". If the gun control crowd is correct, and these weapons ARE made for one purpose only, to kill lots of people, then why would the cops need them?

@2725402

The point is, if the gun laws worked, the cops wouldn't need THEIR guns either.
Gun laws DON'T work, so if the cops need guns, so do we the public.
Either no one has a gun, or everybody does.

The problem is more in the mentality of certain cops to go action movie whenever the slightest shit happens then get a buzz from it and go "WWOOOO I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT!"

@TomboyJanet The problem is more in the mentality of certain cops to go action movie whenever the slightest shit happens then...

AND in the mentality of certain loony tunes in the general public. Cops killed far more people annually that the lone gunman with an assault rifle. I'll wager that cops kill more people annually,unjustifiably, than the lone gunman with an AR15.

If cops disarm themselves they might as well jump off a ledge, they often run into situations where they need guns.

@Sunny_the_skeptic If cops disarm themselves they might as well jump off a ledge, they often run into situations where they need guns.

Why do they need assault type weapons, designed to "kill lots of people"? I say disarm EVERYBODY, including the police.

Most of the police I know personally have a stash of AR15 and other automatic weapons IN THEIR HOMES. What for?

@2724815

Exactly, and they have the laws and internal policies to back them up.

I'm very curious to see how many people who were appalled the other day by the cops on this post
http://www.amirite.com/818089-a...s-or-justified
and will defend the cops on the current post. lol

@VooDooYoo I'm very curious to see how many people who were appalled the other day by the cops on this...

Since that is my post and all, I will say that it was mostly the Sheriff who gave his officers the directive to use fatal force against a man who was not known to be guilty or suspected of any serious crimes, that appalled me. He was more concerned about his patrol cars getting beat up, than a life.
That, and his cavalier attitude and bravado, about "taking out" that ole boy who lived in a trailer park, who he'd once "whooped" and had in his jail.

@Piper2 Since that is my post and all, I will say that it was mostly the Sheriff who gave his officers the directive to...

I agree. Some Sheriff's depts and police units can be dangerous when they are given Carte Blanche. That's my whole point.

By the way, for the record, I do not own any assault style, automatic, or semi automatic weapons. All one has to be is a good shot.

Police need to have the better weapons cause everyone on the street has a big gun now.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred No. Cops are good, and wouldn't harm anybody.... 0Reply
Anonymous