+12

"Real patriot" says I LOVE America....except gays, feminists, protesters, people who disagree with me, vegans, mexican immigrants, refugees, the rights of natives to keep their land, the national parks, the environment, the clean air, the aesthetic beauty, it's reporters, it's movies, minorities, transgender Americans, non-christian americans, and the entire state of California. So what do you like? "Real" Patriot answers: Vladimir Putin and the Confederacy!

Image for post "Real patriot" says I LOVE America....except gays, feminists, protesters, people who disagree with me, vegans, mexican immigrants, refugees, the rights of natives to keep their land, the national parks, the environment, the clean air, the aesthetic beauty, it's reporters, it's movies, minorities, transgender Americans, non-christian americans, and the entire state of California.  So what do you like?  "Real" Patriot answers: Vladimir Putin and the Confederacy!
TomboyJanets avatar Relationships
9 16

I can thankfully say that I have never met a person in my life that meets your description. But if I do, I now know where to send them. :)

Don't be a faketriot, love America for its people or leave it and move to Russia! Then you can see what state run media is and how everything is always bent to agree with you and your glorious leader Master Putin.

I love all of those groups, I just don't agree with all of them. Gay people, no problem as long as you're not having a parade in your G-string. Feminists, no problem as long as you aren't blaming everything on Trump and dressing up as a vagina. Vegans? Why in the fuck would anyone have a problem with them unless said vegans have a problem with meat eaters? Leave American Indians alone, It's their fucking land. Mexican immigrants? Love the fuck out of those here legally. Minorities? I'm the fucking minority. Reporters? What a bunch of lying scum the majority of reporters are. Trannies? They don't bother me one bit. Atheists? You only bother me with your insults but I don't hate you assholes who constantly insult my very being. My faith doesn't allow me to. Wait! I actually do hate the entire state of California. You got me there. Fucking lame ass state.