He makes sense so I'm sharing his coverage of the recent Mass Shooting in Florida.

Fuck the shooter and fuck anyone that loves their parties/guns more than they care about people. You're all disgusting in my book and I hope there's a hell, because if it exists, you're going straight to it.

We Need To Talk About The Parkland Florida Shooting And AftermathIt didn’t feel right to include anything else in today’s show. I wanted to take the time to cover this story in the right way, with all the details for you. ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95kU0jbB4e4
Sofias avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
9 15

The people who I meant on the explanation are:

• people who say "it's too early to talk about this. Their bodies are not even cold and you're already talking about guns", which tends to come from the people refusing to admit that any mass shooting has any relation to guns ever, but using the idea that they care about the victims and their families as the front. I cannot begin to describe how disgusting those people are to me. Kids are dead. And it's not the first time. It keeps happening. But yeah, don't talk about it, because it's too early, as it always is, and then something else will happen and you'll focused on that and you'll forget all about the shooting. Like it happened the last times. Because you care. Sure.

• people going, "it's not a gun control issue, it's a mental health issue."... are you aware it can be about both? I know, a very out of the box thought, but I promise you, it won't kill you for thinking it. It can be about guns and mental issues, which is my guess on most mass shootings.

• And my favourite: the argument that "he would have found something else to use it" as in a way to say let's not focus on the guns...
    When 9/11 happened, border control got stricter because someone used a fucking plane as a weapon. So they made it harder for people to use a plane like that again. That makes sense. Going "he would have found something else do it anyway, so let's not focus on what he used now", doesn't make sense. Actually, is downright insulting to basic human intelligence.

Yes Sofia. You have it right.
After the story is told, and yesterday's news, people forget. Except the families....they will carry an unthinkable burden for the rest of their lives.
Something needs done. So much thought, time and money spent on what might happen, when we turn our backs on what is happening.
Trump wants 25 billion for a wall. Just think what that could do if it went towards licensing and proper background checks. Some training.
Getting these high volume round magazines eliminated...we could do these things. It could help. Or...we can continue to do nothing and watch innocent people shot down.

@Carla Yes Sofia. You have it right. After the story is told, and yesterday's news, people forget. Except the...

I can't even imagine how this circus must affects the families at every shooting it happens. It always the same thing. It's a circle jerk of doing nothing but pretending you're doing your best.

Sadly, I'm betting it will be the latter. I don't see the big people doing anything unless it personally affects them.

@Sofia I can't even imagine how this circus must affects the families at every shooting it happens. It always the same...

Maybe...maybe, when the current power in our country finally ages out. But...as long as gun manufacturers pump money to the n r a and the n r a lobbies the government officials, I'm afraid little will change.
Money trumps people in this country. Always has.

What the hell is wrong with people, why is a school shooting becoming a regularly occurring event?!

@Sunny_the_skeptic What the hell is wrong with people, why is a school shooting becoming a regularly occurring event?!

I seriously have no idea. But when a certain bad thing keeps happening, the "shock" of it eventually passes over. That's what I fear is happening already.

It started when the media decided to glorify shootings, and violence in general, to gain ratings. The mentally unbalanced see their acts as a way of gaining notoriety. And, that is just part of the problem.

@2725186

What a surprise.

@2725283

You said it best.

@2728834

Yup. Some comments disappeared.

Anonymous