-2

Impeach Trump NOW!! His doctor is lying about his weight. Trump is too obese to be president! I'm voting for Oprah in 2020.

A recent attack on President Trump by the left wing Trump haters and the media is his recent physical exam. He is 6'3", 239 pounds...one pound under being classified as obese. The haters, of course, say his doctor is lying, and that Trump is indeed obese. Many of these same Trump haters are championing Oprah Winfrey to run for President in 2020.

Image for post Impeach Trump NOW!! His doctor is lying about his weight. Trump is too obese to be president!  I'm voting for Oprah in 2020.
Hashstags avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
2 40

I'm sure we can find all sorts of nonsensical, hateful quotes from both the Left and the Right.

It's important to remember to not judge any group by the worst of its constituents.

You want to replace 1 incompetent person who doesn't know how to be president with another incompetent person who doesn't know how to be president?

His physical appearance doesn't dictate his capacity to be a good President or not, and one person from the left claiming such thing does not mean everyone on the left think the same.
He's obese? The only thing I have to say on that is that he should be careful, since that might bring him some health problems.

@2725363

She made a comprehensive speech at the golden globes. People were inspired and urged her to run. She has since come out and spoken to the fact that she has no plans to do so. Thank goodness. Another unqualified, mega wealthy celebrity, in my mind, is not what this nation needs.
Regardless of how much sense she makes.

@2725440

Oprah eating spaghetti??

@Hashstag http://www.dailymail.co.uk/vide...-2016-bid.html

Yeah...well, Hillary isn't a multi billionaire with many other responsibilities.

@Carla Right?

It's my post. I can talk about who ever I want. I didn't know I had to clear it with the divas first. I will ask for your approval next time smile smilie

@2725453

Sounds like he's scared she might run, and win. lol

@StarzAbove Sounds like he's scared she might run, and win. lol

Hmmm.. did you not read the header where I clearly said I was voting for Oprah in 2020? You must be angry with the KFC image. lol

@Hashstag Hmmm.. did you not read the header where I clearly said I was voting for Oprah in 2020? You must be angry with...

Yes I read your header, and I know sarcasm when I read it. Also read your explanation. lol I don't get angry over an image. I happen to like KFC myself.

Your explanation: A recent attack on President Trump by the left wing Trump haters and the media is his recent physical exam. lol That comment is from a Trump supporter and we all know it.

This is just a bait post to stir the pot, but of course that's just my opinion.

@2725453

Haha!! How original. What's next? Misogynist? Racist? Fatophobe? lol

Few reasonable people actually want Trump to be impeached. In spite of the this president's numerous demeaning public comments about other people's looks, it's not very nice, I guess, to go ahead and make jokes about his.
I don't recall many presidents who haven't had both good and bad-natured 'jokes' made about their appearance, though....OH well!

(Given the choice between Trump and Oprah, I'd have to go ahead and choose her)

If he keeps eating Whoopers, KFC, French fries, cokes, he is probably obese since his last checkup. He does have a fat head and ego, that's for sure.

Oprah has been fighting her weight for a long time, it's not an easy thing to do. I doubt she will run for president, and if she did, her weight wouldn't enter into the criteria. At least she can string together some intelligent comments, something Trump can't do if his life depended on it.

Don't impeach him for his weight, IMPEACH him for all the lies he's told in one year, for being Putin's puppet and for all the chaos he stirs up in the White House. He's ruining our country, on that anyone with good sense will agree.

@2725431

as opposed to your posts, whining to the girls about being bullied by meanies.....lol no smilie

@2725449

Been here only a few days and already knows about MG's post? Something fishy going on. lol

@StarzAbove Been here only a few days and already knows about MG's post? Something fishy going on. lol

Been here much longer. The post from 4 days ago? Obviously the reviews were correct.

@2725351

I have long learned to fear the power of idiots in great masses.

Oprah/Obama 2020!!!