+6

You will pay good money to feel good...

So what do you spend your money on in order to keep that internal harmony going ...think smilie... food...chocolate or OTHER? And, You are an average-type person and not dying or anything... AND, Now I know some of you - at least ONE of you is going to say "the love of my partner keeps me feelin' good" so, er, don't...ok?

Image for post You will pay good money to feel good...
Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
12 32
@2725464

I should come out to visit:]

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +6Reply
@2725468

Thanks, rooster.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +6Reply

Exercise and the beach keep my health going, so I spend money on running shoes, gym membership, traveling expenses getting to the beach, surfboard hire, suitable clothes for all these things, sun screen and the right kind of food to compliment it all.

Weed.
And I am kind of a food snob. Not a foody, though.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply

That's why, every once in a while, I've got to get on a plane and head for a tropical beach.

You dang right I would. I have a jaw tooth that's killing me right now. My dentist appointment isn't til Tuesday.

Til Tuesday...I think that was an 80s band.

@Azlotto You dang right I would. I have a jaw tooth that's killing me right now. My dentist appointment isn't til Tuesday...

This is why I try to keep some Tylenol3 on hand...some types of pain can take over one's life....

Corrs concerts
Australian Pink Floyd Concerts

Most of my health regimen is done at home and on the path. As for physical health problems, I usually doctor myself, sometimes I use the VA clinic. Last year's expenses were under $50.00