Hurry back Tiff, you are a great asset to this site and we all miss you. It's not the same around here without you.

Take your time, my friend, hopefully things will improve.

Image for post Hurry back Tiff, you are a great asset to this site and we all miss you.  It's not the same around here without you.
StarzAboves avatar Life
6 34
@2726181

Management can only fix what's on this site, but when people go to other sites to demean and harass Amirite members, nothing can be done by Amirite.

@2726093

I agree, it's a shame someone can cause so much trouble to one who has done nothing.

@2726095

I've told her many times she's too nice to put up with some of these twits. I won't put up with crap like she does.....

@2726097

You nailed it, Mona. Too many scumbags in this world who stalk and harass others and think it's OK to treat others badly. Guess they didn't have proper upbringing.

@2726095

Couldn't have said it better.

@2726173

She knows, hon. She knows!!!!!!

@2726106

I feel the same. I miss Bub... who is this Marky you speak of..... lol, hope they both return. Haven't heard from Mogal for a long time, her husband was very sick.

Also Metal_God left today too. Wonder who is next?

@2726110

Yes, Mogal is a good friend of mine and a wonderful person.

Not Serenity, but maybe StarzAbove!!!! gotta know when to fold 'em.

@2726117

Darn, you know me too well. hehe smiliehehe smiliewink smilie

@2726114

I hope you're right. An obsessed person can cause a lot of pain for a nice person. Bullshit is right, and should not be happening. Shows us how low a person can stoop. A bully going after a young girl, disgusting.

I will not ever, ever understand what possess anyone to spend their allotted time in life being so twisted towards another.
Tiff did nothing except not fear the creepers. And...because she is attractive, young and liberal, someone decided to latch on and try their best to make her life more difficult than it should be. Jealous much?
And the guy doing it? He has been cheered on, repeated, and followed into that black hole. It started right here. And I hope that the creepy sonofabitch that has been stalking and writing such ugly and untrue things gets his due.
All you creepers who log off and read posts by those you have blocked...
FUCK YOU ALL!!

@2726176

I had been talking to Tiff and she mentioned something horrible that's happened away from here but I had no idea until now it was as bad as this. I feel terrible for her and I would have had a meltdown if I'd seen anyone attacking her. Now I'm just really angry!

@OzSurfer I had been talking to Tiff and she mentioned something horrible that's happened away from here but I had no idea...

We are all angry that someone who is so full of hate can do this to anyone, let alone Tiff, who has done nothing to deserve it.

@2726176

I think he knows he's went too far, he's pushing his luck now, because what he's doing is criminal.

@Carla I will not ever, ever understand what possess anyone to spend their allotted time in life being so twisted towards...

You nailed it Carla. Jealousy has reared it's ugly head again against an intelligent popular girl here on Amirite. Jealousy and obsession can eat away at people and that's exactly what it's doing. When a person can think of nothing but demeaning a person, no matter what the cause.

Twisted is exactly right, twisted and with nothing better to do but diss other people. Pathetic.

I'm sure she'll be back but what's upsetting for me is that she's been hurt for no reason at all and she shouldn't have to go through that.

@OzSurfer I'm sure she'll be back but what's upsetting for me is that she's been hurt for no reason at all and she shouldn't...

I agree Oz. Being hurt by someone who is seeking revenge in every way possible. I wonder what his wife would say about his obsession with a young beautiful girl.

@StarzAbove I agree Oz. Being hurt by someone who is seeking revenge in every way possible. I wonder what his wife would say...

He’s destroying a girls real life as well as online life and this makes him the lowest of the low life.

@OzSurfer He’s destroying a girls real life as well as online life and this makes him the lowest of the low life.

He's a disgusting human being. He'll be the one that gets destroyed, because people will see right through what he's trying to do to her. No one knows who is who on this site, but who cares, I take everyone at face value and what they say and behave towards me and others. Too bad his mind is closed to that fact.