Beware of how you treat others on line, CYBER BULLYING is a federal crime. Too bad law enforcement dropped the ball in the mass shooting at Parkland, Florida. Seventeen innocent lives were lost! So sad.

Image for post Beware of how you treat others on line, CYBER BULLYING is a federal crime.   Too bad law enforcement dropped the ball in the mass shooting at Parkland, Florida.   Seventeen innocent lives were lost!  So sad.
StarzAboves avatar Internet & Apps
10 27
@2726261

I think you're right. I've just never understood why people would bully anyone, either on line or in reality. It just shows their real character, and that's not good. How they live with themselves is beyond me.

@2726263

Sorry that you were bullied as a kid, that should never be allowed. I was fortunate that I had big sisters, and no one bullied me, or they had to answer to them. lol

I don't know the answer to the gun problem, no one wants to take anyone's guns away, just the assault weapons that are designed for war fare not a school or your neighbor.

@2726273

It is no coincidence. Our gun laws have been a joke for far too long.
People have become desensitized and instant approval from other nutjobs from around the world helps to propel them.
Weapons that are designed to kill people in mass need not be in the hands of civilians. Civilians with mental problems need no weapons.
Pretty small simple stuff. But....the legislators, funded by the n r a, take no steps.
Outlawing the sale of bump stocks was the talk after Las Vegas. After the story cooled, that went no where.
If there is a scheme/plan....the plan is for the gun manufacturers to continue to pump out guns, and the people who financially benefit to not loose those benefits. People's lives, simply, do not matter. Be they babies, teenagers, adults. There are no safe spaces anymore. Seems about right...it is becoming easier and easier to never have to leave home. Just brewing up more nutcases in seclusion to do more heinous things.

@Carla It is no coincidence. Our gun laws have been a joke for far too long. People have become desensitized and instant...

Nothing ever changes after one of these mass murders. Congress issues their condolences and then all is forgotten and another shooting occurs. They won't go against the NRA, too much money involved.

The first bill Trump signed was to make it easier for the mentally disturbed people to get guns, how stupid is that.

@2726313

I don't think they have the money and structer for that. But.....russia does. N. Korea, China.
This guy, though, didn't need those influences. He has white supremacist views to fuel him.

@2726273

When Australia had a school shooting, they enacted stricter gun laws, and nothing has happened since. But here in the States we have more guns available, and more crazies out there willing to kill others.

According to this article, in Cruz's home state of Florida he had the right to own the semi-automatic weapon. Common sense is not as common as you would hope.

@2726369

Good question!!!! And why didn't he lose his job for domestic abuse of a lot of women..... when the senators had to leave, and Trump stays. Not fair.

I've been verbally abused, threatened with rape, and threatened with being shot. Good times

@2726345

Nope, didn't see your trash talk....bad boy!!!!!

@2726357

hahaha nothing shocks or surprises me anymore.

@2726362

You miss all the good stuff then. lol

Death threats, or talk of it, are very selectively taken seriously, seems like. I've seen so many of them, since I've been spending time on the internet.

In this particular case, it appears that many people failed to realize just how troubled and angry the person responsible for the massacre was.