The FBI: Have you or anyone you know ever had any contact with the FBI, whether that be the FBI interrogating you, reports sent to the FBI, or you having made a phone call to report someone or something to the FBI?

I made a couple of phone calls to the FBI after the terrorist attack on 9/11. Also to report suspicious activity in the neighborhood. They acted quickly in both cases. So if you see something or someone acting out of character, do something, let them know.

Image for post The FBI:   Have you or anyone you know ever had any contact with the FBI, whether that be the FBI interrogating you, reports sent to the FBI, or you having made a phone call to report someone or something to the FBI?
47% Yes 53% No 0% Other
StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
9 28

I had a relative who worked for them many moons ago, but he has passed. I am not aware of having any contact with the FBI.

@2726293

That's very encouraging.

I would love to see the shock and surprise when the FBI shows up on their front porch.

I have toured the academy at Quantico, but never had actual business with any agents. It's ok with me if I never need to. :)

@Will_Janitor I have toured the academy at Quantico, but never had actual business with any agents. It's ok with me if I never...

biggrin smilie

I had to file a report of credit card fraud to our local police department. I was a little scared, but once I talked to the detective, it was no big deal.

@2726336

Cyber bullying needs to be stopped.

I've been interviewed by an FBI agent as part of an in-depth background check on a scientist being considered for a Federal research project.

I've never felt the need to contact the FBI about anything. I'm not aware of anyone I know personally having done that, either.

@2726433

I've been watching PBS lately about Queen Victoria. And right after that there was a documentary about the Tower of London, and was just wondering, have you ever been there?

@2726436

Thanks, I was curious. The documentary showed a lot of people visiting it.

@2726497

What are beefeaters?

@2726611

Thanks, are they the Queen's guards?

@2726666

The crown jewels are amazing....wow.

I worked at a RadioShack Franchise, and the regional FBI office called once to ask who was buying large quantities of large-gauge speaker wire. I guess they were worried it could be used for making large bombs, since it was shortly after the Oklahoma City Bombing.

@Walt_OReagun I worked at a RadioShack Franchise, and the regional FBI office called once to ask who was buying large quantities...

Sounds like they were on the ball. Never underestimate the FBI, whether it be cyber bullying or other things, they will catch that person. And if one lies to the FBI, that's a federal offense.

@StarzAbove Sounds like they were on the ball. Never underestimate the FBI, whether it be cyber bullying or other things, they...

The funny thing is; when we told them it was being bought by car dealerships, stereo install shops, and HAM operators - they wanted to know what those places used it for.

Hmmm. I dunno. What would they be using "speaker wire" for? LOL

Had some ransomware once that claimed to be the FBI.