Rest in peace Billy Graham. Reverend Graham went to be with the Lord at the age of 99. A great preacher, one of the best human beings that ever walked on this earth. Never a scandal, loved everyone....a great person. He was a blessing to everyone. He will be missed.

Image for post Rest in peace Billy Graham.   Reverend Graham went to be with the Lord at the age of 99.   A great preacher, one of the best human beings that ever walked on this earth.  Never a scandal, loved everyone....a great person.  He was a blessing to everyone.   He will be missed.
StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
11 13
@2727077

He was just a great person, wasn't he. Never any scandals like the other evangelists, he lived simply and dedicated his life to preaching the Gospel.

@2727081

I don't know how often he was on TV, but I watched a lot when he was on tour.

It was a lifetime experience that I will never forget.

He was a great statesman, and counselor to many presidents, Republicans and Democrats. He preached the truth, and I'm thankful I was able to attend one of his services in person.

Seeing him in person when I was a young woman was an unforgettable blessing. Rest in peace, good and faithful servant. l smilie

I'm glad he lived such a long life. I have always had respect for him, in spite of disagreeing with some of his biblical interpretations. Southern Baptist churches were a big part of my life, growing up.

Anonymous