Have you ever heard of a pig toilet? YUCK

looking for information on Kosher animals and found this link.

http://www.indiamike.com/india/...toilets-t1127/

Image for post Have you ever heard of a pig toilet?  YUCK
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar
3 19

乂ᴼₒᴼ乂

@Ada 乂ᴼₒᴼ乂

yep another thing to throw into thw piggy pit..

Yup, when I was little I was afraid I'd fall in the hole

How the hell do the animals know, if they are eating Kosher or not? They are just pigs, getting fat, which is nice from a consumer's view point.

@2727664

do rats really live in that dirty spsce? Yuck again

No, just of outhouses in general. At my grandparent's house, there were just chickens around underneath the one they had, now and then.

I couldn't say for sure, whether or they pecked at what came out of us humans.

@Piper2 No, just of outhouses in general. At my grandparent's house, there were just chickens around underneath the one...

Only if you eat a lot of corn that is undigested. Hope the chickens filtered anything out before you ate those eggs or the chicken even.

Really, I just got another reason to hate those rodents.

Thankfully I am eating chicken right now and not pork.

I don't know if I should tell this story or not, but whatever, here goes.

When I was in my late teens, a buddy of mine was on hard times, so he and his gf moved to an abandoned cabin in the woods near his parents house. I helped him fix it up, and I'd go visit them pretty regularly.

One day, I asked him when he was planning on digging an outhouse, he replied that he didn't feel the need since his poop was disappearing. "What do you mean, disappearing?" I said. "I don't know," he replied, "I've been crapping in the same place for weeks and every time I go to take a crap, there's nothing left from the last time but some tp."

Almost as soon as he had finished saying that, this old man came by on his daily walk with his dog. As we were chatting, I noticed his dog head off in that direction. A few minutes later the dog returned and went over to see the old boy, who was now sitting on a stump, and licked his face. Then the dog sat down and was panting, I noticed his normally black gums were completely brown. Mystery solved.

@Maze I don't know if I should tell this story or not, but whatever, here goes. When I was in my late teens, a buddy of...

Maze - OK another reason dogs are not kosher food. I didn't know dogs did that - cat horse rabbit waste the dogs will eat. but then again I never saw anyone poop around a free ranging dog.