+10

Well I can say the most difficult part of this whole juice cleanse is trying to juice a Snickers bar🙄

The only juice cleanse I do is cleaning the juicer after making a strawberry and banana smoothie😘

Image for post Well I can say the most difficult part of this whole juice cleanse is trying to juice a Snickers bar🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
10 31
@2727859

Never tried it with the apple cider before

@2727889

Ah Brad was a cute boy. Too bad he grew old and cut off his hair.dead smilie

@2727889

I plan on giving it a shot

@2727891

Thank ya for sharing biggrin smilie

I will let ya know what I think

@Lil_Princess I plan on giving it a shot

I like a water cleanse better that is real clean. One day of just water is what I would do.

Lol I can't but chuckle and think of a certain advertisement about the British Snickers bar:

Personally, I prefer to drink freshly pressed orange juice, mineral and tap water.

@2727865

Oh ya might be on to something there

hehe smilie Good one.

I've heard of the benefits of water fasting, but the longest I've been able to go is about a week. I'd like to go an entire month. Juice fasting would probably be easier, but besides being a good cleanse, I don't know if it has the other benefits a 30 day water fast supposedly has, which are so numerous and major that it's hard to believe.

http://gaianstudies.org/articles4.htm

@2727882

omg smilie wait what?

Actually last year I ate a cheeseburger for the first time in 15 years which might explain what is wrong with me now hehe smilie

@Maze Good one. I've heard of the benefits of water fasting, but the longest I've been able to go is about a...

I can do the water fast pretty good...I add coffee to mine and works like a charm hehe smilie

I did try to juice thing once but lasted 3.6 hours...someone brought cheesecake to work and that is a major weakness for me crs smilie

Man I've totally missed out, I've tried every juice I can find but I seem to have overlooked Snickers Juice... i'm sure it has cleansing properties hehe smilie

Lol. Try soaking it in water first.