Chicago toddler nearly decapitated for keeping his father from sleep.

Father of toddler wanted sleep; mother at work; toddler's activity kept father awake; family relations living close by father, toddler; body found n bag by family members; 911 called; father left in car 100 k away from home.

Man's toddler was keeping him up, so he nearly decapitated the child, police sayTwo-year-old Mateo Garcia Aguayo was alone with his father while his mother was at work.http://www.smh.com.au/world/mans-toddler-was-keeping-him-up-so-he-nearly-decapitated-the-child-police-say-20180224-h0wlmpImage for post Chicago toddler nearly decapitated for keeping his father from sleep.
PartyOfOnes avatar Animals & Nature
5 32
@2727996

I was exhausted when I started making the post so I quickly typed out a skeletal version of the news piece's essence in the "explain" box then went to bed. Sorry about that :(

To your upper left you'll see "Source" with a link just under that word - click on the link to go to the news article. Again, truly sorry for the confusion.

I see the words.

I just do not understand what they are doing with each other.

@ZonkeyBalls I see the words. I just do not understand what they are doing with each other.

@2728015

Don't understand?

@StarzAbove Don't understand?

"Deenihan said authorities expect Ortiz to be charged with murder. He said Ortiz had intended to go to Mexico.
It remains unclear why Ortiz's temper might have escalated so quickly or whether factors such as mental health were in play"

I certainly do not think that a mentally healthy person, would be slitting their own or any other toddle'rs throat. :/ How horrible, and sad...

@Piper2 "Deenihan said authorities expect Ortiz to be charged with murder. He said Ortiz had intended to go to Mexico. It...

Extreme fatigue can bring on rage if there's no let-up for a long period... or maybe the man was just a lazy butt nugget and the boy wouldn't relent as soon as his dad wanted - no clue. The dad could easily have asked the help of family relatives who lived in the same apartment housing, just to watch the boy for a few hours - anything instead of hurting the child!!

Thanks, Piper, for your contribution and patience with my unintended screw-up big hug

@PartyOfOne I was exhausted when I started making the post so I quickly typed out a skeletal version of the news piece's...

It is my understanding, that extreme fatigue is often pretty much part of being the parent a young child.

I saw your source link, so your uncharacteristically worded "explained by" part wasn't a problem. :)

@Piper2 It is my understanding, that extreme fatigue is often pretty much part of being the parent a young child. I saw...

That would be true with a responsible parent.

You have my undying appreciation for getting yourself to the site - name your price :D

It might be the father was just a lazy bag of shit and would rather have slept than to have watched his son; he didn't even take the time to ask relatives who were close by to watch the boy while the man slept. God.

Thanks for leaving your comment, NM... I appreciate it :)