You had to bail out of a plane over the Amazons. You know generally where you are. You see a fork in the road and remember that one trail leads to the good village where everyone always tells the truth and will help you. The other trail leads to the bad village here everyone lies and are cannibals. There is one native standing at the fork of the...[Show All] road. You don’t know which village he is from. You can only ask him one question. What would it be? [Show Less]

JustJimColos avatar Language
5 14

Does my rearend look good in these jeans?

What's for dinner?

Hmm...how old are you?

I was ready to be serious but then snuck a peek...

Which way to the cannibal village?

@OzSurfer Which way to the cannibal village?

No. The good native would tell the truth and point to the cannibal village and bad guy would lie and point to the good village.

@JustJimColo No. The good native would tell the truth and point to the cannibal village and bad guy would lie and point to the...

Hmm good point. I guess waterboarding is out of the question hehe smilie actually the solution to this could be quite helpful at work... as it's not unlike this on a regular basis.