-4

Alcohol is seductive...with the thought of another drink being inspired by the memory of the previous one...

Etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc...Alcohol is also v smart...I am NOT pissed.

Image for post Alcohol //is// seductive...with the thought of another drink being inspired by the memory of the previous one...
Sukiesnows avatar Language
11 13

No, no. Not so much. Alcohol tears up my belly and makes my head hurt.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +9Reply

While I drank a lot as a kid, I never developed much of a taste for it as an adult.

My memory of the last one is just an empty glass sitting in front of me. I prefer to remedy that asap. :) I enjoy having a couple drinks, but I stop after 3 and make sure I have a safe ride home. I have mellowed quit a bit in the last 20 years. Ha!

Now I want a cider

@ThePrinceofWales Now I want a cider

Love cider! How does that compare to Strongbow's?

Anything is nice in moderation, some call it drinking others call it liver training.

What alcohol? I just had some. I don't recall the last time I had it, five minutes ago.

EDIT: Oh, that alcohol. I just had a refill.

Never toush the shtuff...