What is your idea of the perfect day?

Image for post What is your idea of the perfect day?
doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
9 30
@2728681

I always used to think it would be fun to surf.

@2728697

I'm a bit old to learn now <s> and the closest beach is over 1,000 miles away. I'll have to live vicariously through others when it come to surfing.

Well, doc...
My perfect day.
It begins in the rear of my jeep. Parked between a sound and the atlantic ocean. There is way more....tell me if you would like the full narative.

First, brush my teeth and take a shower followed by all kinds of spectacular sexual things that I won't go into detail about here. Swim at the beach, hot tub, more crazy sexual stuff, steak and shrimp for lunch, a couple of beers, back into the ocean, more sex, a nap on the beach, Go to the hotel bar and watch the Steelers win the Super Bowl, and finally off to bed with absolutely no sex whatsoever.

@JerryHendrickson I'm not; that's just part of the perfect day.

Damn, I was hoping you could hook me up with the secret somebody must have...LOL

@JustJimColo LOL

I'd hire that loon for a party. He's cool as shit.

@ZonkeyBalls Isn't that the same thing?

No, many nursing home residents are not hillbillies.

@ZonkeyBalls Please, name three.

I don't know their names but met many when visiting my mom during her stay. I forget names as quickly as i hear them. I'm probably destined for a nursing home with some sort of dementia. I'm quite well spoken for a hillbilly.

Aren't they all perfect? puke smilie Anyway, I can't really pinpoint what would make my day perfect, but being in perfect health would be a good start.

Sunny warm day, doing only what I want to do or go.

Eating cheese burgers on the beach.

Getting snatched by a bunch of grays, receiving a proper surgery to fix me up, before getting dropped on a beach in Hawaii with a Power Rangers -themed dildo and 16 million USD in bearer bonds.