-5

Hi. My name is Mike. I'm a 15 year old mugger from the Bronx, NY. I want all guns made illegal, including the pink ones. Pink guns are making my life, and the life of my 13 year old brother, a living hell. We are children/teenagers/students too, and BLM. Help protect our young, budding lives and ban these deadly pink pistols.

My life matters. If one child's life is lost in America, the price is too high. Is my life worth the 20 dollars you have in your purse??

Image for post Hi. My name is Mike. I'm a 15 year old mugger from the Bronx, NY. I want all guns made illegal, including the pink ones.  Pink guns are making my life, and the life of my 13 year old brother, a living hell. We are children/teenagers/students too, and BLM. Help protect our young, budding lives and ban these deadly pink pistols.
1 22

My ex brother in law held up a convenience store with full loaded water pistol. True story, the store employee could easily see that it was a toy gun but company policy required him to hand over the money and press the hold up button. He was arrested soon after and died in jail after 5 years from a drug overdose.

@2728853

It was a good thing for my sister though, he had been violent towards her for years and my brother and i found out and basically gave him a reason to leave. But he was so messed up on drugs that he took one of his kids toy water pistols and did this. Another good thing was that he lost all custody of his kids and my sister has turned out to be a great mother to them.

@2729134

Thanks yeah, she ran an ultra marathon the other day, 60km. She's like a new person these days, same with her kids.

I always thought we should ban 15 year old muggers.

I would be willing to bet a whole dollar that there are 0 active users of amirite actually living in The Bronx. Just throwing that out there, being from Queens.

Anyway, this post is trash, get it out of here.

Learn how to run fast, don't stay in a straight line for too long...

Happy mugging...