-16

I felt compelled to renew / extend my NRA membership

The NRA is America's preeminent gun rights organization, made up of nearly five million members. Together, we fight and win the toughest battles for the Second Amendment, all while offering the best firearms educational programs in the country.

Ahh, I feel better now.

Enable browser cookieshttps://membership.nra.org/FAQImage for post I felt compelled to renew / extend my NRA membership
Budwicks avatar Politics
9 171

I figured I have a constitution, don't need a club.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +4Reply
@VicZinc I figured I have a constitution, don't need a club.

Your constitution is under attack!
My club is doing good work to protect it; for you and for me.

@Budwick Your constitution is under attack! My club is doing good work to protect it; for you and for me.

It is. that's why I joined a different club. It protects all 10 of the Bill of Rights.

It is called the ACLU and I encourage you to join.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +2Reply
@VicZinc It is. that's why I joined a different club. It protects all 10 of the Bill of Rights. It is called the ACLU and...

Vic what is aclu I looked it up but nothing spelled those words out. Just hate all these initial codes people love.

And wouldn't you know, the ACLU doesn't support my individual right to gun ownership!

The ACLU doesn't approve of my religious freedoms either.

The ACLU doesn't consistently support free speech!

Dude - you belong to a crappy club!

@Budwick And wouldn't you know, the ACLU doesn't support my individual right to gun ownership! The ACLU doesn't approve...

Actually, despite what you learn on Fox and Friends. We totally support all of those.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +3Reply
@2729326

Freedom and the Bill or Rights are far more important than any ideology.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree 0Reply
@VicZinc Freedom and the Bill or Rights are far more important than any ideology.

You should say any other ideology, Vic.

Probably. biggrin smilie

P.S. For someone who says he believes in nothing, Vic, you make an awful lot of categorical statements.

@Thinkerbell You should say any other ideology, Vic. Probably. P.S. For someone who says he believes in...

It is OK to make categorical statement as long as you are willing to say "I am wrong".

I am wrong.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +1Reply
@Thinkerbell Yes, the probability of your being wrong is probably very high.

Actually i would guess the probability of anyone being right is very near zero.

I have six sigma confidence that no one is ever 100% right, especially me.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree 0Reply
@VicZinc Actually, despite what you learn on Fox and Friends. We totally support all of those.

ACLU Talks A Big Game About Free Speech While Attacking It Unrelentingly - http://thefederalist.com/2017/0...unrelentingly/

ACLU is silent on left wing shut down of conservative free speech - all the time.

In 2015 The American Civil Liberties Union formally reversed its support for the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, signaling that the organization is no longer interested in mounting an ideologically consistent defense of all people of faith.
https://reason.com/blog/2015/06...ious-freedom-b

@Budwick ACLU Talks A Big Game About Free Speech While Attacking It Unrelentingly -...

While I agree that often the ACLU does not have ACLUE
There is a difference between individual liberties and the right to do business.
. When you enter the public arena there are rules against discrimination in any form.
It would be just as illegal for a gay run business to refuse service for traditional weddings.

As to the RFRA it would be helpful to know the reason for withdrawing support

@urwutuis While I agree that often the ACLU does not have ACLUE There is a difference between individual liberties and the...

The federal law does not prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation, so gays are not a protected group under the federal law. However, about 20 states, including New York and California, have enacted laws that prohibit discrimination in public accommodations based on sexual orientation. In California, you also can’t discriminate based on someone’s unconventional dress. In some states, like Arizona, there’s no state law banning discrimination against gays, but there are local laws in some cities that prohibit sexual orientation discrimination.

So, no matter where you live, you cannot deny service to someone because of his or her race, color, religion, national origin or disability. In some states and cities, you also cannot discriminate against people because of their sexual orientation. If there is no state, federal or local law prohibiting discrimination in public accommodations against a particular group of people, then you can legally refuse to serve that group of people.

You can't really believe that's true, Vic, because you said there is no truth.

So you probably should have said you think it's probable that it might be probable that you support all of these, assuming of course that these (and also Fox and Friends) are not figments of our collective imagination, the probability of which can probably not be ruled out. biggrin smilie

@2728990

Taking / giving donations is crooked?

Rare are the stories exposing the money spent electing Democrats by unions, trial lawyers or environmental groups — all of which outspend the NRA year after year. In fact, since 2012, Planned Parenthood alone has donated virtually the same amount ($2.6 million) to individual candidates as the NRA ($2.7 million).

You remember Planned Parenthood - The Baby Parts Store!

@2729566

Actually, a woman's right to an abortion, according to the supreme court, is protected under the 14th amendment.

@2730980

Personal attacks are a loser's tactic.
So now it's about guns? I am not a member of any anti gun movement. I don't know of any anti gun movement and if I did I wouldn't join it. I don't want to give up my guns either. Nobody is trying to repeal the 2nd A.
Do you watch NRA TV or what?

What's next the war on Christmas? Sharia Law?
Nuts on the left. You're crackin' me up.

If you don't like abortions don't get one. Nobody's forcing you.

You don't want your rights taken away and neither do I. Even if I don't like what you say I'll still support your right to say it. This is no different.

You should be happy about abortions. Most of them will be liberals so they won't be making so many new ones.

@urwutuis Personal attacks are a loser's tactic. So now it's about guns? I am not a member of any anti gun movement. I don't...

You seem to have a flippant attitude toward abortion. I wonder if a little information might awaken you to the depth of the horror that is abortion.

History is fuzzy on the number of people former communist leaders killed. They didn't care much about life and even less about recording it's termination. But, I found some numbers to help put things in perspective.

Stalin 's hit list is pretty speculative. Conservatively he is responsible for the deaths of some 3 million people.

Just counting the Jews, Hitler killed about 5 -6 million Jews.

Stats for Mao are really sketchy. But they think he may have killed about 45 million people.

They're all pikers when compared to legal abortion however. Abortions were legalized in 1969. Between then and 2014 there were about 44,498,750 babies that were killed. That lions share of them were black by the way. Today, a black baby has about 50 / 50 chance of making out of the womb alive.

How are you feeling about your Planned Parenthood now?

@Budwick You seem to have a flippant attitude toward abortion. I wonder if a little information might awaken you to the...

It took from the fall of the Roman Empire until Columbus landed in America (1300 yrs.) to add 200 million to the population. Now it takes 3 yrs.
The population has tripled in my lifetime.

Even if that were not the case I wouldn't force anyone to have a child. It's not my decision to make. What happened to freedom of choice? What gives you the right to impose your religious beliefs?

@2732131

gun grabbers? What are you talking about? Nobody is taking your guns. What's next the war on Christmas?
You need to stop listening to that NRA crap and quit letting them scare the shit out of you.

Of course there is no article allowing ANYONE to kill babies. There is , however , the 14th amendment which, according to SCOTUS, does protect a woman's right to an abortion something that has been well known since, at least, the Stone Age and I doubt slave owners who limited the vote to white male landowners would have a problem with abortion if it interfered with production, reputation or was otherwise inconvenient.

@urwutuis It took from the fall of the Roman Empire until Columbus landed in America (1300 yrs.) to add 200 million to the...

Murder is a crime that the states have jurisdiction over in most cases. Some cases involving U.S. government property or personnel, the federal courts may have exclusive jurisdiction.

My religious beliefs have nothing to do with it at all.

@Budwick Murder is a crime that the states have jurisdiction over in most cases. Some cases involving U.S. government...

Your religious beliefs have everything to do with it. That's why you think it's murder whether you realize it or not.

@urwutuis Your religious beliefs have everything to do with it. That's why you think it's murder whether you realize it or not.

No, oh not so great or powerful Urwut - even the simplest animals know not to destroy their young.

@2731876

If you were paying attention you'd know that this particular discussion started with abortion.

When you shake your head does it make a rattling sound like a BB in a boxcar.

@2729895

You don't like guns or NRA - don't own one or join. See, another problem solved in such a simple manner.

@2730153

You lefties don't even need a gun to kill children when abortions do a much better job of it for you. It's amazing that any children make it into this world as it is.
Your contempt and disgust with the NRA is the equivalent of our deep feeling about the baby parts sellers commonly known as Planned Parenthood. If ever there was a misnomer, that would be it.

It's not about a "club." It's about resources and educating people on how to be safe while handling guns.
http://www.nrainstructors.org/coursecatalog.aspx

@2729033

Some of us know the NRA is a group of lobbyists spending billions for the arms industry.

@urwutuis Some of us know the NRA is a group of lobbyists spending billions for the arms industry.

And people in Realville know the NRA as an American nonprofit organization that advocates for gun rights.

Political donations are in the millions - not billions.

@2728992

Gun safety is one of their primary concerns. Protection of 2nd Amendment may edge that out for first place right now.

NRA doesn't sell guns.

Falnders, you really ought to clam up on this one. Stupidity is sticking out all over!

@2728992

Hate to bust your bubble, but the NRA doesn't make or sell any guns. Nor do they have any financial interests in ANY company that does. Did you even look at the link I posted or is this just more throwing something out there hoping it sticks?

@2728997

None of that is true.
And besides, the NRA doesn't legislate.
Let's see who ultimately fails to vote on new gun violence laws. I'm betting it will be dems - they just won't accept the GOP making progress they have never been able to pull off.

@Budwick None of that is true. And besides, the NRA doesn't legislate. Let's see who ultimately fails to vote on new gun...

Democrats are paid off just like the GOP but if there was no opposition everyone would get wise. They justify each other's existence while both are owned by corporate interests.
The NRA may not legislate directly but you can bet they lobbied either for or against according to gun manufacturers wishes.
The NRA has a lot of power in DC.Which means they spend a lot.

@urwutuis Democrats are paid off just like the GOP but if there was no opposition everyone would get wise. They justify each...

Sounds like your problem is more with political fund raising. I bet you could get a lot of bipartisan support on that issue!

@2728997

You make no sense is what it is. Are you really a sock puppet for someone else on here?

@2729004

ROFLMAO... Don't worry, you can always create another sock account.

@2729178

And yet, ... here you are!

@JustJimColo It's not about a "club." It's about resources and educating people on how to be safe while handling guns...

It's about money and lobbying. What little educating they do is Bullshit like this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's nice. Many people who support the Second Amendment, however, no longer "support" the NRA. Since you shared your news...my father got mail correspondence from them last year, asking for support. He cut the card up, and mailed it back to them along with a brief note. He served 23 years in the military, supports the 2nd Amendment, and owns a gun.

Only point is, that there are few people who do not support the Second Amendment. That does not equate to "supporting" the NRA.

@2729038

So I've heard. That's great, Gronk. People can obviously join about any organization they want.

I'm curious...why do you think I think the NRA is "responsible for" deaths via a gun?

@Piper2 That's nice. Many people who support the Second Amendment, however, no longer "support" the NRA. Since you...

Piper your dad is a smart guy. I think the nra has gotten too big for its britches. As soon as they started playing politics they were no longer
credible . As a non profit or helpful entity, to the public..

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Piper your dad is a smart guy. I think the nra has gotten too big for its britches. As soon as they started...

Yes he is, and reasonable. He doesn't have any problem discerning the difference between supporting an organization that has become rather rabidly one sided politically, and in more ways than one, and supporting the Second Amendment.

So your Dad didn't join. OK.

I wouldn't expect people that don't support the 2nd Amendment to support the NRA.

@2729185

Linn - perhaps YOU should pay attention. Her comments of pasted below. There's not a single word about what SHE supports

"That's nice. Many people who support the Second Amendment, however, no longer "support" the NRA. Since you shared your news...my father got mail correspondence from them last year, asking for support. He cut the card up, and mailed it back to them along with a brief note. He served 23 years in the military, supports the 2nd Amendment, and owns a gun.

Only point is, that there are few people who do not support the Second Amendment. That does not equate to "supporting" the NRA."

@2729329

My apologies.

I've been an NRA member on and off for the past 40 years. My wife is actually more diligent about keeping her membership up to date than I am. The NRA has provided my family with gun safety classes, which we all took, as well the courses needed to get our conceal carry permits.

@2728874

Probably a good idea Thibault.
They're wound a little tight there at Brown. You would put the snowflakes in a coma if you were to walk the campus wearing an NRA hat!

@2729020

Amen Sister!

It seems that some people are trying to blame everyone except for the person who had his hand on the trigger.

@JustJimColo It seems that some people are trying to blame everyone except for the person who had his hand on the trigger.

Yes, indeed it does.
That's why it's crystal clear to me that the left doesn't REALLY give a rats ass about the kids that were shot. It's all about hurting Trump and advancing the gun control agenda.

@Budwick Yes, indeed it does. That's why it's crystal clear to me that the left doesn't REALLY give a rats ass about the...

While we all are outraged over school shootings, and everyone thinks something should be done to stop it, don't you find it ironic that many of those same people who are so outraged about criminal violence, welcome into this country illegals, who murder 4,380 Americans a year? That's equal to the number of kids killed in Florida every 36 hours. Why isn't THAT on the news?
http://www.wnd.com/2006/11/39031/

@JustJimColo While we all are outraged over school shootings, and everyone thinks something should be done to stop it, don't you...

Because it doesn't fit the left agenda!
I bet Carla and Vic will jump in here and explain it for us!

Of course you did.

@Carla Of course you did.

She said disparagingly.

@Budwick She said disparagingly.

I feel certain there are other members here, too. They just dont seem to need to shout it from the rafters.

@Carla I feel certain there are other members here, too. They just dont seem to need to shout it from the rafters.

And, there's handful of folks of your persuasion trying to bully businesses into breaking partnerships with the NRA. THAT has been trumpeted through the MSM for days!

Now, you are welcome to let the MSM know that the left wing propaganda machine provided the encouragement for me to renew my membership if you want. But, something tells me - it won't fit the narrative.

@2729022

Atta girl!

@2728875

Thank you!
It's called consistency.
I appreciate that you've been paying attention.

I'm not a member but have gotten their ads. They are a bit heavy handed but watching the bullying, the demands and the blame being
heaped on the NRA instead of where the real blame need to be, I just might be getting a membership just to support the underdog in this fight.
Blame belongs on Israel who was carrying water for the past administration in not investigating properly when the red flags were thrown on in this shooter. Shame on them all and then blaming the NRA for the shootings- they need to look in the mirror and take responsibility for their actions.

@2729408

Uhmmm, he was referring to Broward County Sheriff Israel, not Israel the country.

@2729426

If you want to see THIS Israel, here is a lengthy CNN interview of the arrogant 4-star buffoon.

Start at 19:17 if you don't want to watch the whole thing.

@2732239

And the police actually went to this kid's house 20 or 30 times, and the FBI was notified at least twice, yet none of them did anything. "Amazing job" of "due diligence" indeed, "Chief" Israel.

@2732243

Yes, he and that other police officer that allegedly did not make a report are being made the scapegoats for Israel's incompetence.

But I think he may yet have to resign.

@2732247

Oh, right. 'Sheriff' is his title, but how come he's wearing those 4 stars on his collar? I thought only police chiefs got to do that. wary smilie

And yes, of course he is trying to dodge all responsibility. What a slime.

@2732249

Yes, I did notice.

I think he was expecting a much softer interview on CNN.

@2732254

Maybe, but I think that guy is so self-centered, that it was mostly nervousness that he was being exposed for his foolish excuses.

I saw on another show that he had his picture on the sides of police cars in Broward County. (removed since this scandal)

@2732257

Maybe he's been influenced by all those ex-New Yorkers in Broward County. biggrin smilie

@2729427

Thank you but I should have been clearer about which Israel I was talking about. My apologies to you and anyone else who was confused.

@2728993

I'm pretty sure I read that there are some dems and independents in the NRA. I don't expect fairness or an unbiased opinion from anyone on the left. The NRA did not cause the shooting in Parkland - a liberal, hurt, sick individual did and the leftists ignored the signs at the expense of those students and teachers.

@2729354

I'm glad you recognize that the NRA had nothing to do with the shooting in Parkland.

Why do you suppose the left is attacking the NRA in reference to the NRA? Is it because it fits the narrative better than attacking the shooter?

@2729354

You are right, liberal is unknown, but the rest of my statement stands.

@2729541

There were almost 40 calls out to the shooter's house. Do you think there were red flags all over the place? The least that should have been done is to give the information to the FBI Miami office for investigation.Guns, red flags, expulsion fro school and threats to be a school shooter? Those guys dropped the ball at every turn and those kids and teachers paid the price for their politics and ineptitude.

@2729797

The hippo laws only meant that everyone can know your business but you.
Public safety should override any law that endangers the public.
Being expelled from school, the numerous calls to the police and threatening anyone should absolutely slow down any gun purchases until deep investigation is complete.

@2729797

Yes any dangerous person needs to be pointed out to the public. So many laws protect the nuts but few to protect the normals.

@2729541

I hope they will start putting insane or close to it on warning lists. Not everyone needs to know but police and background checks for firearms need to have that information.

@2728993

Budrick - I wouldn't like it but I do have full coverage insurance so at least the people who got hurt would get some compensation. Maybe guns should require full insurance coverage too..

When I was renewing my NRA membership for this year, my wife asked me to take out a new membership for her too because she has had enough of liberal crybabies trying to grab the guns from law=abiding citizens. Neither of us has any firearms, but we are members to help support the NRA's defense of the 2nd Amendment.

@goblue1968 When I was renewing my NRA membership for this year, my wife asked me to take out a new membership for her too...

Awesome news!
I guess many others had the same idea. New memberships I guess have taken a big jump ever since this latest liberal sob fest. hehe smilie

Oh why, I would like nra to be Not Really Allowed to be in business now.

@2729036

If it is non profit how is it able to give politicians money??

@2729355

That's not how PP "Federal funding" works. Funding is mostly through medicaid reimbursements for preventative care like many other health care facilities. De-funding blocks medicaid patients from using PP

@2729036

No more slaves so no more need nra is my opinion

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred No more slaves so no more need nra is my opinion

There are still guns and a need for gun safety. Since owning a gun is a guaranteed right, I can't imagine anyone objecting to an organization that teaches gun safety.

The NRA is not strong enough in wanting to protect gun rights. They're all for banning bump stocks and such. If you ban bump stocks, which are just an accessory to the actual firearm, it proves that there is a guin problem, which they vehemently deny. I agree that there is no gun problem, but if there's no gun problem, then there's no bump stocks problem.

@Powersd453Deven The NRA is not strong enough in wanting to protect gun rights. They're all for banning bump stocks and such. If you...

The NRA said that bump stocks should be subject to additional regulation - not banned.

There isn't a gun problem. There is a crazy people problem.

@2729410

Linnster - I agree some guns do not need to be allowed. Only hunting guns or revolvers for protection. More than that belongs in an official police or soldier's handsbye smilie

@2729410

It's called a bump stock - not a gun stock.

@2729428

So, that's your professional opinion then?

@JustJimColo There is no gun problem. There is a criminal problem, and their is a mental health problem.

JustJim - Right insane people getting their hands on guns is a big problem. I am thinking the gun owner needs to be screened AND held accountable for crimes committed by that gun. Maybe then they will put them where nobody can get it to commit crimes. confused smilieallthethings smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred JustJim - Right insane people getting their hands on guns is a big problem. I am thinking the gun owner needs to...

Come on Lorraine. We can't start to blame the person who actually pulls the trigger, and commits the crimes... That would be called, thinking rationally.

@JustJimColo Come on Lorraine. We can't start to blame the person who actually pulls the trigger, and commits the crimes...

Very similar, but guns are more deadly and more often used to kill large groups than is a car. People usually report a stolen car immediately, while gun owners wait until something happens to even go looking for their gun.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Very similar, but guns are more deadly and more often used to kill large groups than is a car. People usually...

Lorraine... I was being facetious. <s> I think when a gun is used in a crime, it becomes pretty obvious during the investigation as to how they obtained it. If they trace it back to who bought it legally, that will also give a more clear picture of how it was obtained. I have a couple shotguns stored at my farm. I wouldn't know if I actually went down and saw the doors or window broken, if they may have been stolen.

@JustJimColo Lorraine... I was being facetious. <s> I think when a gun is used in a crime, it becomes pretty obvious during the...

JJim If you saw that I think you would investigate and say something to police so they could start looking for the culprit? I am thinking most of the parents who have insane people living with them and own guns but do nothing to keep the gun away from said insane person. So you have guns in an abandoned or unused property? why and think about getting those in your hands or whatever.

Oh, I don't know - dead is dead IMO.

In September 2014, ISIS spokesman Abu Mohammad al-Adnani called for lone wolf attacks using improvised weaponry, "If you are not able to find an IED or a bullet, then single out the disbelieving American, Frenchman or any of their allies. Smash his head with a rock or slaughter him with a knife or run him over with your car or throw him down from a high place or choke him or poison him."

In 2014, Nice France some douche bag killed 86 people with a vehicle. Is that a big enough number to be concerned about?

@Budwick Oh, I don't know - dead is dead IMO. In September 2014, ISIS spokesman Abu Mohammad al-Adnani called for lone wolf...

That was a sad thing, but at least the people had a chance to run away, if it was a gun he could keep shooting at them. You are correct if a person wants to kill others they will find a way. Still most of the problems have been guns.

JJim - Of course the trigger puller is the one to be held most responsible and sent to jail with a death sentence mandatory, no matter what they were thinking or going thru at the time. A killer must be killed ( I don't care if they are insane-even better reason to put them to death). I just think people who own guns let them become too accessible to the insane or unstable

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred JJim - Of course the trigger puller is the one to be held most responsible and sent to jail with a death...

I think you are right in all cases there Lorraine. While we, as citizens, are, and should be able to own guns, I also believe in responsible gun ownership and making sure our guns don't fall into the wrong hands due to negligence. Most of mine are stored in a large 700 pound safe, and one is next to the bed at night. (I have no children at home and no "kids" who come into my home)

Shall we do that with your car too? You know, someone steals your car, runs over a kid and uses it as a get away car after a robbery. So, we come after you, right?

Or, is that different somehow?

@Budwick Shall we do that with your car too? You know, someone steals your car, runs over a kid and uses it as a get away...

If Lorraine was referring to an adult who gave his kids access to their guns, I can see the parent being held responsible as well. I can also see someone who provides guns to people for criminal intent, being held partially responsible.
If a criminal steals my gun, I should not be held accountable for what they do with it anymore than the gun manufacturer.

@Budwick What about a kid given access to the family car that kills someone on the road?

I guarantee that the owners are going to be held liable if they "loan" it to someone and that person ends up killing someone. (Civil suits go after the money)
If a kids "steals" that car and kills someone, the owner shouldn't be held liable.

Yes sounds good to me. hold people accountable carelessnessOnce my car was taken, I didn't know until police called asking me why I lest it in a vacant lot near interstate. Thank goodness nothing happened but at least L did have full insurance coverage which could have helped the victims or the families. HEY good idea force gun owners to have full insurance coverage on any gun the own. That way they have to prove what it is where it is and who is using it. That would be an extra backgrund check, maybe better than the government will enforce. Insurance companies don't like liars or irresponsability so the insane might be weeded out by them better than the government.hmm smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Yes sounds good to me. hold people accountable carelessnessOnce my car was taken, I didn't know until police...

So, when your car was stolen, thank goodness nothing happened - but, if the car had been used in a crime, you would be OK with victims holding you accountable?

I really like and appreciate some of the things that NRA do. But I also think they're hypocrites on others.

Such as when they were under attack, they said blame the people, not the object. Amen, personal reasonability... two or so weeks later, the NRA President and Vice President come out and say guns aren't to blame... It's video games violence that are to blame.

Also they say they alright with some control and then fight every single inch... and to be fair... A lot of gun control might need to be fought, but not at every inch.

Most if not all of the mass killers have been found to have some mental illness... why fight some gun control for those with mental illness?

But again, they do a good job of protecting the rights of good responsible gun owners, which is needed and overall a good thing. But they're not perfect either.

That's one reason I always buy Life Memberships in organizations ... so I never have to worry about renewals. LOL

Glad I live in Britain.

@ThePrinceofWales Glad I live in Britain.

https://nra.org.uk/

Welcome to the NRA of the UK

Founded in 1859, The National Rifle Association of the
United Kingdom [NRA] is the National Governing Body of full bore
rifle and pistol shooting sports in the United Kingdom.

I'm a member.

Support the NRA and your local rights to bear arms groups.