Mazes avatar Politics
6 10

I watched it all, and even if just 1% is true it's very scary. For the record I love my societies multiculturalism - for the most part, but there are parts of the country where it has clearly failed. Also political correctness is going way overboard all around the world so it seems. It started out for the right reasons but now seems to be taken to extremes. So it seems if you combine extreme political correctness with unfettered immigration then this places a significant impact on the local culture and economy. It seems to be a bad combination.

@2728899

Reverse Adolph more like it.

When I was a kid, we had never even heard of stinkbugs. They came to the USA - illegally in the mid 90's. Some figure in boxes shipped from Asia. Their population has exploded and now they infest at least 34 states, mostly eastern part of the country. There are no natural enemies here in the USA - so they go on their way unmolested to destroy our crops and invade our homes.

Just thought I would toss this totally unrelated factoid in this thread for your consideration.

@Budwick When I was a kid, we had never even heard of stinkbugs. They came to the USA - illegally in the mid 90's. Some...

It's a good thing the idiot authorities in Sweden have no jurisdiction here, or you could be fined for hate speech against stinkbugs.

How dare you call these undocumented insects' arrival on our shores an 'infestation' ?

And furthermore, there is no such thing as an illegal bug!

What a nightmare! This is not tolerance this is self destroying madness, this is by far the WORST government this country has ever gotten. I've never heard of such a self hating, self loathing country that punishes it's own people in favor of criminals. Sweden seems like a heaven for ISIS

I have become aware of some of this information over time, but hearing it distilled in one dose is troubling, scary .... and necessary.