I have an important question that I'd really like to know the answer to. Why is it that when you go to Hooter's, Old Chicago, or other restaurants and order "boneless chicken wings", that they aren't wings at all, and nothing more than mechanically separated chicken chunks?

I love chicken wings. I don't like mechanically separated chicken chunks. It's kind of like ordering prime rib and they come out with a hamburger patty.

JustJimColos avatar Food & Drink
5 15
@2728963

LOL... The problem Lynn is that its breast meat and not wing meat. Kind of like chicken nuggets.

I am guessing because the hooters girls don't want dirty chicken grease all over them, so encourage you to eat with a fork - Or they are buying the cheapest junk they can cause who goes to hooters to eat??

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I am guessing because the hooters girls don't want dirty chicken grease all over them, so encourage you to eat...

Hooters have regular wings as well. A little more expensive. I really like them, so sometimes my wife will stop by there and pick up a box of 30 and bring home for a movie.

Deboning chicken wings is too time consuming for little benefit.
Wing meat is my favorite chicken part. I will always put up with the bones:]

@2729035

LOL... Isn't it amazing what we consider "important" as we get older?

I have never known a chicken to have a nugget on its body😊