+7

Trump just arrived in Florida for another of his multi-million dollar taxpayer-funded vacations. Reminding us again that he’s the laziest, most corrupt, most pathetic fake president in the history of this country. Don’t forget he’s also still colluding with Russia.

Image for post Trump just arrived in Florida for another of his multi-million dollar taxpayer-funded vacations. Reminding us again that he’s the laziest, most corrupt, most pathetic fake president in the history of this country. Don’t forget he’s also still colluding with Russia.
People & Celebrities
0 33
@2729596

I don't know who this OP is, maybe it's an old baldheaded man who enjoys accusing others of being trolls, even trying to disguise names, when he is the one that is doing it. And he calls himself Christian, yeah right.

A new sock account, probably by, we all know who. He has no credibility under his primary name so why would he have any under his new one?

He's your president so stop your bitching, shouldn't have thrown off Bernie the boat. What is it with liberals and whining as if the world has ended.

@2729897

Nor mine. He's making a mockery of the presidency and also getting rich off of it too. Pathetic.

@2729897

Did Los Angeles finally secede?

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@2730323

Yeah, he's powerless against California.

Just as Californians were enjoying their first days of legal pot smoking, the Trump administration moved to enforce federal laws against the drug. On the same day, the federal government said it would expand offshore oil drilling, which California’s Senate leader called an assault on “our pristine coastline.”

When President Trump signed a law that would raise the tax bills of many Californians by restricting deductions, lawmakers in this state proposed a creative end-around — essentially making state taxes charitable contributions, and fully deductible. And California’s refusal to help federal agents deport undocumented immigrants prompted one administration official to suggest that state politicians should be arrested.

Have a progressive day!

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@2730619

Oooh, more powerless news today - The DOJ is suing your state.

I wonder who will win this one!

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@2731062

That's the kind of juvenile attitude that got you guys in this fix to begin with!

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply

Reminding you? Why? You're obviously doing that all on your own. Don't forget to add hypocrite to that list next time you want to troll, though. Have fun.

Meh, who cares, Trump is a fool, but has no effect on my life.

@Flrdsgns Meh, who cares, Trump is a fool, but has no effect on my life.

He's a joke, a corrupt person, a liar and he's an embarrassment to all Americans.

@2729939

That's true. And most of them are as corrupt as he is.

NRA - I realize that you're a new member, don't even have a name or profile yet! But, if you're going to slander my President, please, come armed with facts. You have none so far. Other wise, flake off!

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply

Nicholas Cruz ' warning signs were ignored, and look what happened.
This OP needs to be looked at as well. We all know who she is. She pulled the same shit on Sodahead. Condemns anonymous posters as cowards , says she never does it, and here she is with more blood thirsty hatred for the POTUS. This is a very obsessed and disturbed woman, and needs to be reported.
She needs to be arrested and shot for treason, sent to hell for lying and loathing, and suspended from this site for redundancy.

@Roy_D_Mercer Nicholas Cruz ' warning signs were ignored, and look what happened. This OP needs to be looked at as well. We all...

Don't need to look much further than those who vote you down on a statement like you just made.

@JustJimColo Don't need to look much further than those who vote you down on a statement like you just made.

I thumbed his comment down because it is much worse than this post. Calling for the death of an alleged member? Seriously. I probably should have deleted it instead.

This post seems to be a legitimate (if over the top) opinion. That in my opinion is not worth voting on. However as a mod I have to read these comments.