+20

It’s ridiculous when people tell Muslims to tell ISIS to stop as if we have authority over them. Amirite? (Yeah I’m gonna go up to a terrorist group that’s known for beheading Muslims and ask them to stop, and they’ll magically listen to me. Uhhhh no. They don’t even respect human life so why in the world would they listen to little ol’ me?)

fuzalas avatar Jobs & Employment
8 67

It's not about the average Muslim ... it's about Muslim nations. EG: Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc

Those nations have the power to squash hate groups ... but instead, either encourage them or ignore them. Where do you think ISIS started? Many of these groups start at religious schools sponsored by Muslim nations, and often have training camps within Muslim nations.

Now, it's one thing if a nation has "free speech" rights. America can't squash the KKK or Aryan Nations just because of what they say. > But these Muslim nations have NO such rights. So if they wanted to, they could squash these extremists. But they don't want to.

So here's how the rest of the world sees it:
Hate groups claim to be Muslim.
Islamic countries either endorse or ignore these groups actions.
Therefore, Islam must endorse such actions.

It doesn't help that the vast majority of Christians are so ignorant of their own Bible, they aren't aware of how homicidal it is.

It's even more ridiculously when you add that people claiming that appear to be completely ignoring the fact that Muslims are ISIS biggest target. But sure, Muslims are in on this, and they have any control over what terrorists do. We can see that by them running from their countries, and by their numbers of fatalities.

If we have a Muslim in power, sure, I expect that Muslim to speak up, to show they're not supportive of such actions. If you have a plataform, an audience looking up to you, I do think you have to address the issue. It's the same I expect from White people in power when White Supremacists do shit. But I automatically assume any white/Muslism average person doesn't agree with this shit, since to me it's common sense if you live in a society to not be supportive of shit that ruins that society, so no, I don't expect a telegram telling me how each and every average Joe disagrees with the extremists views. If you end up defending the psychopaths, though, no matter who you are, you deserve what is coming for you if the public discovers that.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply

I've made more posts in a single day today (3 posts) than I have in the entire year of 2017 (1 post).

I think this simple picture explains things pretty well, not only for this side but for all.

fucking idiotic

Hmmm, I don't buy it Fuzz.

I mean you're NOT with a terrorist group known for beheading anyone. You're in the USA. You're in perfect safety whining about how people would like Islam to decry against terrorism.

I mean, wouldn't it make sense for Muslims to berate terrorism for what it is? In addition to letting terrorists know that their fellow Muslims do not support them, it sends a clear message to those outside of Islam too!

@Budwick Hmmm, I don't buy it Fuzz. I mean you're NOT with a terrorist group known for beheading anyone. You're in the...

It’s already been berated over and over and is still berated

Not my fault you cover your ears and refuse to hearhttp://data.amirite.net/user_images/5a9d811d6bbad.jpg

@fuzala It’s already been berated over and over and is still berated Not my fault you cover your ears and refuse to...

Six examples over the past 2 years - impressive.

Fuzula, the dozens if not hundreds of terrorist acts still make front page news. (Although, I admit less and less as media gets bored with it all.)

I don't think it's ridiculous at all for people to tell Muslims to tell ISIS to stop as if we have authority over them. They sure as hell aren't going to listen to infidels! Shame them. Shame their families. Shame the perversion they have made of Islam. Every time - every single time - as long as it takes.

@Budwick Six examples over the past 2 years - impressive. Fuzula, the dozens if not hundreds of terrorist acts still make...

That’s one screenshot

Obviously there’s more when you scroll down

And ISIS has killed countless Muslims. THEY ARE NOT UNDER OUR AUTHORITY

Shame doesn’t stop terrorist groups. They don’t care

You’re in the USA safely too saying I’m the whiner? Sounds suspicious to me

First you say we dont berate them
Then when I show proof you go on another spiel

Bye Felicia. You’re probably a ISIS recruiter. You can’t fool me

@fuzala That’s one screenshot Obviously there’s more when you scroll down And ISIS has killed countless Muslims...

I'm sorry you feel helpless against the terrorists viciously killing so many people. A by product of their actions is a diminished public view of Islam.

The admonishments you posted are good, but realize, they're not in the face of the public - most other people never see them.

I'm sorry I spoke poorly about those posts you showed us. But, it must be obvious it's not enough.

You say that typical Muslims want terrorism defeated. So do non-Muslims. That means that 99.999% of the entire world population agrees on this topic.

When it comes to whether typical Muslims support terrorism or not - I think there is a lot of questions still in the minds of non-Muslims. And whether it's fair or not, I think the solution lays in the hands of Muslims.

I wish you luck.

@fuzala Thank you And I’m sorry I said you’re probably an ISIS recruiter

Yeah, about that. Why would an ISIS recruiter say any of the things I said?

@Budwick Yeah, about that. Why would an ISIS recruiter say any of the things I said?

Well ISIS is claims to be Muslim members but then kills muslims. So it makes sense a recruiter would speak ill about Muslims like a good cop bad cop routine. Bad cop speaks ill and the other will use that as a chance to recruit

@fuzala Well ISIS is claims to be Muslim members but then kills muslims. So it makes sense a recruiter would speak ill...

I see.

Let me use your ill formed logic in reverse.
You must be a terrorist!
Since I spoke badly of terrorists and encouraged Muslims to do the same. You protested- so it makes sense that you must be a terrorist!

Pretty silly, don't you think?

@Budwick I see. Let me use your ill formed logic in reverse. You must be a terrorist! Since I spoke badly of terrorists and...

Hey you asked why.

Because there are people who lump me in with terrorists. ISIS knows that and uses that to their knowledge so others can help in their agenda to kill off more Muslims

And no I didn't protest to speaking badly of terrorists. You made that up completely. I got a problem when anybody speaks badly of me and other Muslims. Speak about terrorists all you want. But don't give them to me because I don't claim them and neither does religion.

It's not a question of you going up to "ask" them, but rather taking to the streets to protest for killing in the name of a religion that they have twisted.

@2730461

I haven’t seen you speak out agaisnt school shootings (most definitely not Muslims)

I hold you responsible

Terrorism in Europe and America- majority non-Muslim

Terorrism against Muslims- I hold you responsible

I hold you responsible

I on the other hand spoke multiple time’s against terrorism and even send you videos of other Muslims doing the same

We’re doing our part against terrorism. Focus on your part
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8718000

I feel ya, been telling my government to stop murdering people for ages but they don't listen either.

And they're supposed to be my representatives. So...

I am so glad you can poke fun at this serious topic, fuzala. But then again you usually find humor in matters that make sane people throw up.

@dru18 I am so glad you can poke fun at this serious topic, fuzala. But then again you usually find humor in matters that...

It’s sarcasm

people who think I have control over ISIS are delusional

You just said you’re so glad. That was sarcasm, too. Hypocrisy

@fuzala It’s sarcasm people who think I have control over ISIS are delusional You just said you’re so glad. That...

Yeah, and so was your little poke at child molestation. All in good fun, you're a real riot.

You are in your twenties,..grow up!

@dru18 Yeah, and so was your little poke at child molestation. All in good fun, you're a real riot. You are in your...

ono smilie

You say the most random things that aren't in the post
and assume the worst

It's kinda hilarious hehe smilie

I notice you conspicuously failed to answer my question about moderate Muslims exerting authority over Muslim terrorists.

http://www.amirite.com/818435-i...y-over/2730517

@Thinkerbell I notice you conspicuously failed to answer my question about moderate Muslims exerting authority over Muslim...

then in what way are they moderate?

I already made my views clear time and time again

I don't have the answers to others wrongdoing

@fuzala then in what way are they moderate? I already made my views clear time and time again I don't have the answers to...

They are moderate in that they supposedly do not support terrorism, yet it seems that according to you, 9,999 Muslim moderates are collectively unable to exert authority over 1 Muslim terrorist.

P.S. I was not asking for answers about others' wrongdoing. I was asking why the vast majority does not more energetically do what is right, if indeed they do not support the terrorists in any way.

@Thinkerbell They are moderate in that they supposedly do not support terrorism, yet it seems that according to you, 9,999...

There’s billions of us

9999 people is not vast majority

You can’t control any person

@fuzala There’s billions of us 9999 people is not vast majority You can’t control any person

9,999 to 1 IS a vast majority. Go back and read the comment that you are so conspicuously dodging.

And "you can't control any person"? What are jails for?

@Thinkerbell 9,999 to 1 IS a vast majority. Go back and read the comment that you are so conspicuously...

9999 to 2 billion is not vast majority

Again why are you asking me about something I didn’t do so how would I know better than you?

If you don’t know why would I know? I’m not a terrorist

@fuzala 9999 to 2 billion is not vast majority Again why are you asking me about something I didn’t do so how would I...

You're still dodging, answering questions I didn't ask.

Go back and read the comment. 9,999 to 1 is a RATIO, of supposedly moderate Muslims to Muslim terrorists, not an absolute number.

@Thinkerbell You're still dodging, answering questions I didn't ask. Go back and read the comment. 9,999 to 1 is a RATIO, of...

ohh a ratio

well how is the vast majority not doing the right thing then?

Since the vast majority isn't doing it

Your link is broken. It redirects to the amirite 404 page

That's like asking you why is there still school shootings? how are 323 million people not able to stop school shootings? Well I don't know. It's complicated

Maybe because we're not mind readers?
Maybe because they don't tell us what theyr'e doing?
Maybe because they're unpredictable?
Maybe because they don't follow the law?

@fuzala ohh a ratio well how is the vast majority not doing the right thing then? Since the vast majority isn't doing...

The vast majority is not doing the right thing if it doesn't stop the terrorists. Many potential terrorists are well-known to their communities, but the vast majority keeps silent, either out of fear or out of passive approval.

For example, madrassas that teach hatred and militancy should be shut down, if indeed the vast majority are against such ideas. One doesn't have to be a mind reader to know what is going on.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes...w/55069762.cms

As for my link above, I don't know why it is broken; the original comment to which it refers is still there. Here it is again.

Edit: I checked the link and it is not broken this time.

@Thinkerbell The vast majority is not doing the right thing if it doesn't stop the terrorists. Many potential terrorists are...

Well the article says that India is doing something about those that are linked to terrorism

@fuzala Well the article says that India is doing something about those that are linked to terrorism

Yes, of course India is, but Pakistan has long been less than enthusiastic to crack down on terrorists, harboring the Taliban (including Mullah Omar) that escaped from Afghanistan, and need I remind you that Osama bin Laden hid for years in a mansion in Abbottabad, Pakistan (less than a mile from the Pakistan Military Academy), and we are supposed to believe that no one in Pakistan knew this?

@Thinkerbell Yes, of course India is, but Pakistan has long been less than enthusiastic to crack down on terrorists, harboring...

Well it’s a poor country where most are focused on feeding themsleves. They would be cut off from that info because internet is for those who can afford it. The poor will spend on food and survival

That’s the fault of their government, not the Pakistani citizens

@fuzala Well it’s a poor country where most are focused on feeding themsleves. They would be cut off from that info...

Oh, yes, it's partly the fault of the government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, in cahoots with bin Laden. Wonder why that was...?

But the poor people don't need the internet to know what is going on in their own neighborhood, e.g., the Pakistani tribespeople near the Afghanistan border who gave aid and shelter to the Taliban and al-Qaeda.

@Thinkerbell Oh, yes, it's partly the fault of the government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, in cahoots with bin Laden...

Uhh maybe they were scared out of their mind?

What do you want them to do? Die and let their children die by snitching? Rarely do people think like that

People will put their families' survival first

Try to give people the benefit of the doubt

None of us know just how bad they have it

@fuzala Uhh maybe they were scared out of their mind? What do you want them to do? Die and let their children die by...

Uhh... the government of the Islamic State of Pakistan sure wasn't scared out of its mind to allow bin Laden to hide out for years right under its nose.

And if the poor tribespeople are scared out of their minds, it sure isn't because the ratio of good Muslims to bad is 9,999 to 1. It's obviously much lower than that.

@Thinkerbell Uhh... the government of the Islamic State of Pakistan sure wasn't scared out of its mind to allow bin Laden to...

Again I already said the governments is corrupt
And I didn’t say the government was scared

Yeah the people are scared because they have no protection again the government

So dont go around changing the ratio so you can dehumanize Muslims and condone war against vulnerable populations

You’re full of it as always so I’m done with you and your propaganda the same way Nazis pit people against Jews you’re trying to do the same. Fail. You can take your tactics and shove it because I ain’t falling for it

ISIS claims to be Muslim, but most of their victims are Muslim. Very suspicious. But you don’t seem to think that deeply. Oh well I gave you what I know. You can sell your “muslims are bad” to other dumb people who are naive. I’m not them

The ISIS are naming their actions ‘Jihad’, which muslims do not approve of and no sane muslim(human) would agree that they’re fighting FOR the religion. So given all of that, and that muslims believe they’re wrong and not related to them except for the fact that they call themselves muslims; I think asking 9999 muslims to control 1 person is like asking 9999 men to control 1 rapist .

The bad people should be ostracised and kicked out of every society. They start someplace so the majority needs to pick them out and eliminate them before they become involved in isis . Same thing goes for the bad people in USA who shoot up schools. Watchers be it government or religious gatherings, we all need to be on the look out for killers.

because it's very likely

@2741830

I was 8 years old during 9/11 and there were Muslims in that building that died too

What you saw was propaganda so that war for oil could be justified

Even before 9/11 there was a bunch of Hollywood movies that portrayed even Muslim children As evil

Dehumanize muslims so y’all don’t gotta feel guilty when armies kill Muslims

The number of Muslim casualties far outnumber
Makes me wonder about non-Muslim terrorists

@2741887

I’m saying the cheering was propaganda
Media manipulation

Not the actual 9/11

Terrorism in Europe and in America is majority non-Muslim

Yet you wonder about Muslim allegiance?

Discrimination at its finest

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8718000

@2741903

Look at all the killings of the world is from wars started by the superpowers so don't even with that

You need Muslims as a scapegoat
So you bury your head in the sand
and tell me world killings is our doing?

Naaaah it's your doing with your school shootings and nazi ideology

You identify us with terrorists
then I'm gonna identify you in with nazis and school shooters
the other terrorists that you don't wanna acknowledge

"It’s ridiculous when people tell Muslims to tell ISIS to stop as if we have authority over them."

If it is true that only a tiny minority of Muslims, say 1 in 10,000, are terrorists, do you mean to tell me that the other 9,999 can't exert authority over them by force if necessary, since that is the only thing terrorists understand? Particularly since most of the Muslim terrorists' victims are other Muslims?

So yes, it is ridiculous merely to tell them to stop. Muslims have to MAKE them stop, if indeed the vast majority is so inclined.

@Thinkerbell "It’s ridiculous when people tell Muslims to tell ISIS to stop as if we have authority over them." If it is true...

I think the vast majority is inclined, but I too wonder why more Muslims are not protesting these acts of violence.

The US army spends a large sum of money bombing civilians in the middle east including children, but somehow ISIS survives? Sounds suspicious to me

@fuzala The US army spends a large sum of money bombing civilians in the middle east including children, but somehow ISIS...

ISIS somehow survives? Yes, but it is a very small "somehow" compared to what it used to be.

Who controls Mosul and Raqqa? What happened to the territory of the ISIS "Caliphate"?

And where is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi? Either dead or in hiding.

@fuzala Who controls Mosul and Raqqa? Hell if I know Probably Satan

Well, whoever it is, it sure isn't ISIS any more.

And al-Baghdadi is probably under Satan's control in hell right about now.

Oh, and btw, here's an interesting article from the Times of London a few years ago:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/arti...my-l38256qqxx3

@Thinkerbell Well, whoever it is, it sure isn't ISIS any more. And al-Baghdadi is probably under Satan's control in hell right...

I wish I knew why

But those teens are probably dead before anyone can ask them

I'm assuming they have some kind of mental illness

@fuzala I wish I knew why But those teens are probably dead before anyone can ask them I'm assuming they have some kind...

It isn't all crazy teens. And not all of them are dead. And some have been asked.

And, according to this interview, the jihadist's mother arranged her marriage to the jihadist.