+7

I'm happy that for the first time in a long time things I create and do satisfy me. I'm not too critical of myself and I do more good stuff. Have you had similar experiences, positive or negative? What did you learn from them?

I have been feeling good lately I think this is the reason.

FinnishHighschoolMans avatar Life
2 5

I do stuff, my fellow Finn, but calling them "good" by default is not really something I'm prepared to go for. It's not up to us to make any definitions about whether the things we do, may it be art or something else, are good or merely mundane or not that great at all. It's always up to the audience. Not us. We don't want to be the assholes, do we?

@ZonkeyBalls I do stuff, my fellow Finn, but calling them "good" by default is not really something I'm prepared to go for. It's...

But defining good is something everyone does. Consciously or not. As you said defining things good is not something you would go for, but by saying they are good I mean that I approve of them and subjectively deem them good.

@FinnishHighschoolMan But defining good is something everyone does. Consciously or not. As you said defining things good is not something...

That only declares them good from your own subjective view-point, which actually... Oh shit... This is a dead end, isn't it? Both intellectually and whatever discussion-wise one way street might ever be.

Some people might call you self-centred...I say you are single and allowed to be....

Are all singles self-centered? Certainly not...this is only a view from some marrieds.

If you've been feeling good lately...quick...take notes of everything your eating, sleeping, exercise, psychological...so perhaps you can recreate it if you want to... I notice the impact being postive has on my life...

I have lost everything in the past few years, however, in that, I was able to reconnect with and once again truly be myself, doing the very things I love doing and helping the good people around me.

Anonymous