How many more sex scandals will Trump be able to deny and get away with before the American people wake up to this person and do something about him? Paying this person $130,000 to keep quiet. If he's not guilty, why are they trying to keep her from giving her side of the story, she's not asking for money, just a chance to tell what really happened. Let her talk, and end all of this.

Many women have come forward accusing Trump of sexual assault, several affairs, cheating on all three of his wives, money being paid to keep them quiet, etc. Any other president would have been out the door by now, but we have a Republican congress who seems to think it's OK with them. Our society is now at an all time low. Shame on them.

Friend Speaks Out On Stormy Daniels’ Alleged Relationship With Donald Trump | Megyn Kelly TODAYOn Megyn Kelly TODAY, Megyn is joined by Alana Evans, a friend and former colleague of the adult film star known as Stormy Daniels, who was reportedly paid t...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ6XdXLKCZI
StarzAboves avatar Politics
5 10
@2731090

That's true, and that's exactly what they got, a corrupt slime ball. The Republican Party used to stand for family and morality, but they have certainly went down hill with this knuclehead.

@2731097

Another one who has no morals. He ranted and raved about Bill Clinton and Newtie had a mistress stashed away. What a hypocrite.

My two cents: The sexual assault charges need to be looked into. The extra-marital affairs are between him and his wife.

@PhilboydStudge My two cents: The sexual assault charges need to be looked into. The extra-marital affairs are between him and his...

Too bad the Republicans didn't think that was OK when Bill Clinton was involved with a girl. He was impeached because of it. It does matter, he's the president of the United States.

@StarzAbove Too bad the Republicans didn't think that was OK when Bill Clinton was involved with a girl. He was impeached...

I hear you. They crucified Bill Clinton for his "immoral" womanizing. I remember people asking why Hillary would stay with such a scoundrel. I have not heard that question yet asked of Melania. It's blatant hypocrisy.

It's just that I believe we should let our elected officials have personal lives. What's important is what they do in their official capacities.

I feel so sorry for Melania, how much more can this poor girl take before she walks out on Trump. DUMP THE TRUMP!!!!

@2731089

I know she's only in it for the money, but I hate to see any woman go through what she's going through.

Why is she such a Pig. She spoke for a reason. No one knew her before, now the whole world knows her.
She has a child, is she proud of herself? I guess she wanted to be famous to make more money.

If she kept her mouth shut we wouldn't about her beautiful life.