What's the last song that got pop up in your head?

I get all types of songs poping up in my head without warning, and then it gets stuck there for the rest of the day. What's the last song where this happened to you?

Image for post What's the last song that got pop up in your head?
67% It was... 17% I don't remember 4% That never happened to me 13% Other
Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
15 68

Sofias avatar Sofia It was... +10Reply

I was in a sentimental nostalgia mood. a smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell It was... +10Reply
@astral_queen

I thought I was the only one who got snagged by that song - that freaking recording is hard to get rid of once it pops into your mind :( Nice a few times out of a year but no more than that.

PartyOfOnes avatar PartyOfOne I don't remember +3Reply
@2732182

who? are? you??????

Here is another example from the past:

Incidentally, this also played in the final episode of a sitcom that I liked to watch.

primeiros avatar primeiro It was... +8Reply
@PartyOfOne I like anything by Green Day ;)

Brilliant. :) Another one from them that pops up in my head from time to time is:

primeiros avatar primeiro It was... +4Reply
@Sofia What Party said.

Awesome. :D Happy to know.
Those two songs ("Time of your life" and "Wake me up when September ends") are among my favorites -- I instantly found them awesome right in the first time I heard them.

primeiros avatar primeiro It was... +3Reply

Going up the country

Canned heat

@Carla Going up the country Canned heat

And its been there for a couple of days.
Must want to go.

@Carla Mental invation. I should get royalties.

LOL :D Hey, if that works, remember I'm your new best friend :P

lol @ the picture. :P

That definitely happens to me; I just can't remember the last time.

It sometimes happens while I'm trying to sleep, and sometimes I need to try to brush it off (or try to mentally overpower it with some other song) in order to be able to sleep. :P

Although I can't remember the last time, I remember this happening with this song (among others) when I was younger:

It played in the final episode of a sitcom that I used to watch. At the time, I didn't understand a word it said, but I really liked the melody and it got stuck in my head very often.

And also - what fuzala said.

primeiros avatar primeiro It was... +7Reply
@primeiro lol @ the picture. :P That definitely happens to me; I just can't remember the last time. It sometimes happens...

Thanks. I was just entertaining myself xD

I've never heard that one before.

Lool, can't complain about it. I like it xD

• YouTube video thumbnail
    That and the Hula Song.
  • YouTube video thumbnail
Sofias avatar Sofia It was... +3Reply
@Sofia Thanks. I was just entertaining myself xD I've never heard that one before. Lool, can't complain about it. I...

I like it, lol. That smiling sun seems like it doesn't give a damn to what's happening. xD

And yeah, I like that song too. :P :)

Junius Meyvant - Neon Experience

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer It was... +7Reply

I don't understand but keep mumbling la la la la la FELCITA NA NA NA NA NA NA FELICITA
It's just so damn catchy

@Sunny_the_skeptic I don't understand but keep mumbling la la la la la FELCITA NA NA NA NA NA NA FELICITA It's just so damn...

Loving everything about this song !! The melody, vocal, instrumental, and lyrics - so beautifully put together. I think I remember you being Romanian (?) This Italian version of the lyrics is also available in Romanian at: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/f...fericirea.html

PartyOfOnes avatar PartyOfOne I don't remember +4Reply
@Sunny_the_skeptic I'm Bulgarian, if I were Romanian I'd understand a bit since the languages have similarities.

Oh... oops! I saw you post where you are from only once, months ago. Well, the two are closer than Bulgaria to Australia, lol Thank you for your correction :)

@Sofia Lol, Italian isn't your forte?

No, not unless it's Assassin's Creed with Ezio Auditore and I mostly learned swears biggrin smilie

@Sunny_the_skeptic No, not unless it's Assassin's Creed with Ezio Auditore and I mostly learned swears

LOL... I think those are almost anyone's earliest learned words when practicing a new language, though that's funny :D

Same, here. It is actually TOO damned catchy!! I can't get rid of that damned song, lol - SERIOUSLY!! cry smilie

DandyDons avatar DandyDon It was... +7Reply
@2734415

Hahahahahaha geez I never assumed sheep could be so alluring.

That actually happened to me yesterday but whatever it was escapes me. I think those repeated urges are perfect examples for harassing terrorist subjects, not me.

It has a special meaning that I currently can't say just yet
🦋

I'll tell ya what I want what I really really want.

Skunkys avatar Skunky It was... +4Reply
@Azlotto I kinda like that tune.

its a fun song, this group had a lot of fun songs like Stop, Who Do You Think You Are, Lady Is a Vamp, Never Give Up On The Good Times etc..

Skunkys avatar Skunky It was... +2Reply

because I thought of Fleetwood mac

Anonymous