+1

I paint and install drywall. I don't like it at all, it's just a job to me. Some woman I know, patched a hole in a wall for the first time supposedly and think she knows everything. She thinks she knows everything about everything but sounds stupid everytime she opens the mouth. Just a rant. I thought about telling her she knows nothing.

Lookimhonests avatar Life
2 17

That's a tough job. My husband has done that before..... takes a lot of time.

@StarzAbove That's a tough job. My husband has done that before..... takes a lot of time.

Takes a heck of a lot of time and patience. I dread math and measuring, she thinks it's just all fun and games.

@Lookimhonest Takes a heck of a lot of time and patience. I dread math and measuring, she thinks it's just all fun and games.

It is tough work. Have to hang it to finish well. Then, have to finish it to look as though it is a flat unbroken plane. Messy, heavy and tedious. Ive done my share. Definately not my favorite:[

It isnt worth your time and breath. People like that wont listen.

@2731451

My opinions wasn't about me not liking it, most people don't like their jobs.

@Lookimhonest My opinions wasn't about me not liking it, most people don't like their jobs.

I encourage you to NOT be like everyone else.
Make an effort to identify what you genuinely like doing. Then, find a job [or create one] that includes a good amount of that activity. You will be a success! Some one who really likes his job, looks forward to work, does it well!

@2731527

Me not liking it isn't the point here.

How about the people who watch HGTV and suddenly they think they're an expert on home renovations?