If someone was crying to themselves in public, would you ask if they’re OK?

Image for post If someone was crying to themselves in public, would you ask if they’re OK?
55% Yes 14% No 32% Other
doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
13 27

No, because they're not okay. That's why they're crying.

I would give them a tissue instead, and they might just tell me what's wrong.

@fuzala No, because they're not okay. That's why they're crying. I would give them a tissue instead, and they might just...

But if I stopped being a literal buttwipe, I would ask if they're okay

so I change my answer to Yes

No, probably not.

@AliceD No, probably not.

I like your honesty.

I might ask if there was anything I could do for them. Sometimes just a kind word helps someone who is having problems.

Wait, am I in NYC?

I would probably ask if I could help.

Sometimes it's best to leave people alone, I'd feel awkward trying to comfort someone completely unknown, there is no way to know if I'd make things better or worse by interfering.

Yes and I would also ask if I could be of any help. That is why this family is all about.

It is a possibility but chances are probably not. 乂ᵒ .ᴼ乂

Adas avatar Ada Other +4Reply

I would ask, if there was anything I could make it better. Give a shelter, a place to sleep. I wouldn't just fucking go head up, straight before them, not noticing them. That's what they do in the big cities like London. I fucking hated the way people didn't even take a look at the homeless. Focking tw@s.

Every time.

Yes, of course!

Depends on what I see, on whether I think it's a scheme or not.