+6

Credit where credit is due. Strong economic indicators and jobs report! This is all on Trump and the current Republican congress, numbers don't lie. Good work - please don't over do it and overheat the economy, a deft touch is needed to keep this going forward.

Image for post Credit where credit is due.  Strong economic indicators and jobs report!  This is all on Trump and the current Republican congress, numbers don't lie.  Good work - please don't over do it and overheat the economy, a deft touch is needed to keep this going forward.
VicZincs avatar Jobs & Employment
7 25
@2731659

The value of my tirement savings has gone up significantly, but I'm in for the long-run. I won't see that money for years (if at all).

Otherwise I would say my SOL has continued its slow decline, but there are many variables involved. The current administration is no more responsible for this than the previous one.

@2731739

Sorry. Standard of living.

@2731754

About 15 years. Around that time I was promoted to management at a start up. That was a great experience, and I believe I was successful. However, it got me away from what I really loved, and that was designing and coding software. Ever since then I've been doing just that, but my salary has pretty much plateaued.

@2731778

And my first thought was of the guy named Sol in the movie "Snatch!".

@2731659

The same.

@VicZinc The same.

You should ask for a raise for being such a good moderator. biggrin smilie

Agree...I'm self employed and business increased when Trump took office...and my stocks are paying dividends for the fist time in over eight years.

@2731741

Thank you, JD..I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging. The IRS will take a big bite of the profit.

Trump brags about all the jobs he has created, but fails to mention those the many jobs that were lost. With this tariff, Americans will suffer. Prices on cars will be out of control, groceries will be even higher. They are high enough already. Gas prices will raise as usual.

Trump inherited a good economy when he took office, something of which he fails to mention.

If I could think of something good Trump has done for the middle class, and others I would gladly give him credit, but so far, he has done nothing. One thing he does and does often, is lie. He has no credibility at all.

@StarzAbove Trump brags about all the jobs he has created, but fails to mention those the many jobs that were lost. With this...

I don't trust him. But it's been a year and the sky has not fallen as I predicted it would, so I have to be fair , but cautiously so.

@VicZinc I don't trust him. But it's been a year and the sky has not fallen as I predicted it would, so I have to be...

Give it time, it's closing in on him every day. I'll never trust the liar and cheat. Respect is earned and so far he hasn't done one thing of which I, as an American, can be proud of. He's an embarrassment to our country! He's in it for himself and his family and he doesn't care one iota for us.

OK, what did you do with Vic? The Vic I know would not have written this encouraging, cooperative memo in favor of Trump.

I demand that you release Vic unharmed - AT ONCE!