Do you like Daylight Savings Time or should we stay the same time year around? And, how many clocks, watches do you have to change?

I hate DST, it's such a nuisance....

Image for post Do you like Daylight Savings Time or should we stay the same time year around?   And, how many clocks, watches do you have to change?
38% Leave our clocks alone 8% I hate DST, kids will now be going to school in the dark 23% It's OK 15% Have no opinion 15% Other
StarzAboves avatar News & Current Events
12 15

I'm an insomniac, so it makes no difference to me, but I do have to keep up with the time.

Azlottos avatar Azlotto Have no opinion +4Reply
@2731966

For years my state didn't have DST, but we had a Republican Governor, Mitch Daniels, who wanted it, and even though people didn't want it, he got it passed by one vote. And that guy said he would never vote for it, but the Governor put pressure on him, so we now have it, even though people don't want it.

I don't like it. They don't have it in many coastal areas here as people like to get up early and go to the beach before work then go to bed early, but inland it's the opposite, people like to stay up late and sit outside and drink and have BBQ's so they want DST.

I only have one clock to change, and that's in my car, everything else is connected to the internet and automatically changes.

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Leave our clocks alone +2Reply

No, I despise it. The days are getting longer anyway, so why mess with the clocks.

@dru18 No, I despise it. The days are getting longer anyway, so why mess with the clocks.

I hate it too. Most people don't want it, but the politicians as usual don't care what we want.

@StarzAbove I hate it too. Most people don't want it, but the politicians as usual don't care what we want.

Bush made it longer. I am trying real hard to play catch up with that hour missing.

I say we keep it on Spring forward time. I don't need it being dark at 4:30 pm.

PennyThoughtss avatar PennyThoughts Leave our clocks alone +1Reply

I can do without it...for sure.