-3

If the illegal who killed Kate Steinle would have killed a sea lion he would have been left to rot in jail for the rest of his life. the leftists in SF care more about animals than human life.

Image for post If the illegal who killed Kate Steinle would have killed a sea lion he would have been left to rot in jail for the rest of his life. the leftists in SF care more about animals than human life.
ozzyboys avatar Language
5 24

Well the colonists came to America and unlawfully murdered natives

And to this day their land is torn down for buildings (so no it's not in the past because still happens today)

So technically, we're all "the illegals" except the Natives because we're living on their blood

So maybe Mexicans and other people wanna come in now, too, and enjoy some benefits. If you don't like it then don't live in America as people always tell me when I make a complaint about the US government. It's the land of the free. So let freedom ring.

I love how you didn't put a agree/disagree button. It's like you knew you were wrong so you didn't wanna risk anyone hitting the red button hehe smilie

@ozzyboy

oh yeah mass murder is boring roll smilie

let's talk about one murder to criminalize an entire group of people because that's not played out or boring roll smilieroll smilieroll smilie

@fuzala oh yeah mass murder is boring let's talk about one murder to criminalize an entire group of people because...

The agree/disagree choice is there just for you and you aren't even using it.
World cultures have people conquering others since time began. Who do you think sold the people in Africa to the traders? The stronger tribes sold their own people for wealth.
The Indians make more money off their casinos than they ever dreamed of,yet, they take advantage of their own people with no shame. The Indians fought with the other tribes so spare me the lecture. You need to really study history before you post meaningless lectures on human behavior.

@ozzyboy The agree/disagree choice is there just for you and you aren't even using it. World cultures have people conquering...

The agree/disagree wasn't there when I first commented

You must've gotten it fixed

The Natives didn't wipe out each other's population out so spare me the false comparisons

@fuzala The agree/disagree wasn't there when I first commented You must've gotten it fixed The Natives didn't wipe out...

It's called history. Study it sometime. there have been disappearing people throughout history and no one really knows where they went.
Check your DNA to see if you are who you think you are or were your ancestors part of the marauding class or the class that got absorbed into the conquerors.

@2732784

So because it happened to your grandparents it makes that kind of thing okay? I don’t think so

Even more reason to wanna change things so that more people don’t get treated like that

@2732327

An illegal who wasn't supposed to be in this country had a gun he wasn't supposed to have shot and killed a beautiful young woman who was walking on the pier with her father.
He shot and killed her - those are the facts of the case. What am I missing?

@2732961

Had he not broken the law and come into this country several times, not picked up the gun and shot it, Kate Steinle would still among us.
No, the jury did not make the appropriate decision. He was the case of her death period.

@2733597

Dems abort so they can import new voters. They can't take a chance that American babies will vote their globalist agenda.
"Dems abort so they can import" should be the new bumber sticker.

I think not. It is rare for anyone in this country to serve lengthy jail sentences, for even the most egregious of animal cruelty.

I do understand the outrage over the verdict in this case, but after reading the details of the trial and the juror's choices, the verdict is not so baffling.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Disagree +1Reply

This post is all kinds of goofy.

@Skr3wBall This post is all kinds of goofy.

Skr3wball? And this post is goofy????

@ozzyboy Skr3wball? And this post is goofy????

You used someone's death and a hypothetical sea lion to tangentially slander a political group? This incident does not even remotely imply the left's values. I wouldn't even call it a trait of the left to specifically complain about animal murder (I've seen a lot of people on the left actually get very critical of such an uproar), I see that as a more universal concern.

@Skr3wBall You used someone's death and a hypothetical sea lion to tangentially slander a political group? This incident does...

Goofy describes SF and most of it's inhabitants who do actually value an animal's live over that of a contributing member of society.

It's not the 'leftists' it's everyone.

A dog dies on an airline and there is legislation, the next day, to require checks and balances for all animals on any flight. Thousands of humans mowed down with semiautomatic weapon and ..., ~crickets~.