Why won't Trump allow guns at his rallies? Is Trump against the 2nd Amendment?

Flrdsgnss avatar Politics
2 30
@2732598

Oh so he's afraid of liberals?

Doesn't his kind think liberals are weak pansy snowflakes? what smilie

@2732633

Trump is the coward. He advocates guns, but would be the first to run and hide if anything were to happen.

And it sure wouldn't be the liberals doing the shooting, he's always said the libs were weak and cowardly....so who is he afraid of....his own people? I think we all know the answer to that.

@2732641

ah so liberals are too peaceful to kill

What a good bunch of folk to take care of the country

@fuzala ah so liberals are too peaceful to kill What a good bunch of folk to take care of the country

I hope that was a joke. They should have kept guns out of Bobby Kennedy's rally.

@hootowl I hope that was a joke. They should have kept guns out of Bobby Kennedy's rally.

I happened to be at the Ambassador that night. My father was there as a photographer for Newsweek and I was about 20 ft away when he was shot. One of the scariest things I ever witnessed.

Because half of America hates him.

@2732610

I don't really know, Im going off the little percentage difference between Trump and Clinton during the elections, it was just 1 state right?

@2732741

You're asking an Eastern European about this?

@2733077

I didn't answer because I don't know, I get my knowledge about US politics from here. You being American makes you a lot more competent on the matter than I'd ever be.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Because half of America hates him.

More than half. Even his own supporters are waking up and realizing what a wimp this president really is.

@2732664

A difficult job. On that we completely agree

I think he should.. you know.. as a security measure. The only thing accomplished by not allowing guns at his rallies is to prevent law abiding citizens from packing heat.

Just imagine if someone were to take out a gun and aim it at the President, and guns were allowed. That person would be shot dead before getting a shot off. Seems as reasonable as anything.

@PhilboydStudge I think he should.. you know.. as a security measure. The only thing accomplished by not allowing guns at his...

I doubt that, Pres. Reagan was shot, Ford was shot at. And who can forget President Kennedy. If people were armed, and really wanted to do harm, they would do it. Of course, they would be shot in return, but it could and has happened before.

@StarzAbove I doubt that, Pres. Reagan was shot, Ford was shot at. And who can forget President Kennedy. If people were...

That was just tongue in cheek. As much as I dislike the man, I'd be very pissed if someone attempted to shoot him. I remember being upset when President Reagan was shot.. and he wasn't my favorite either.

@PhilboydStudge That was just tongue in cheek. As much as I dislike the man, I'd be very pissed if someone attempted to shoot...

Same here, I don't want him dead or even shot at. As much as I dislike the man and his stupidity, he's still the President of the United States of America. I wish he would realize that and start acting like a president instead of some school yard bully who calls people silly names if they dare to disagree with him. It shows how really ignorant the man is.

@2732883

Well if nothing else my friend, assassinations are very undemocratic. I would hope that that alone would be enough for all Americans to find assassinations of our government officials, or even suggestions of such, to be highly offensive.

@2732883

Ha, it would probably be the best for the country, too.

It would be a blood bath, with Trump encouraging fighting and violence, think what would happen if guns were allowed. Trump would run and hide, but wouldn't do one thing to stop it all. He encourages violence.