-4

I’m a big proponent of conceal carry and people’s right to defend themselves. I believe in 99% of cases, shootings by people defending themselves is justified. Today I saw an incident where a bail bonds-woman killed a man for no reason, and got acquitted.

The video speaks for itself. This incident has nothing to do with a person defending themselves. This person just shot the guy in cold blood because she felt entitled to, because he owed her money. Looking at various forums about this incident, every person who legally carries a gun, agreed that this shooting was unjustified. One thing that is taught in ALL conceal carry classes is that once you or others, are no longer in danger, or once the suspect tries to leave, you no longer have the right to shoot them. This woman should have called the police to inform them she was going to arrest the man, or when he left, she should have called them to say he fled. VIDEO CAN BE VIEWED AT: http://kfor.com/2018/03/13/offi...illing-client/

JustJimColos avatar Law
7 28
@2732943

I used to have a Ruger .22 semi auto before they became illegal. I think I bought it because it had a 50 shot mag lol

@2732948

Yeah it jammed a lot so the novelty wore off pretty quickly.

@2732943

LOL I hadn't even looked. If I had said the woman did the right thing, I'd still get a disagree from the same people.

Come on, if your SWAT can kill innocent people based on prank calls or not figuring out the whole address down to the exact details, then... This whole gun discussion is dead. US Government can kill anyone they choose, without checking the facts first.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12...-swatting.html

@ZonkeyBalls Come on, if your SWAT can kill innocent people based on prank calls or not figuring out the whole address down to...

So can the Finnish Government. So can ANY government. Are you claiming yours or any other government, including their police, hasn't been responsible for the death of innocents because of errors?

@JustJimColo So can the Finnish Government. So can ANY government. Are you claiming yours or any other government, including...

Well...

Actually, there is this one incident back from 1985, but... Really? You do ten fucked up shootings per a year and we do one in every thirty years (plus)...

@ZonkeyBalls Well... Actually, there is this one incident back from 1985, but... Really? You do ten fucked up shootings per a...

You don't have all that many people there. Lets look at murders in Finland. You had 70 murders in 2015. (that's a lot more than one in 30 years) When it comes to murder rates in the world, there are 83 countries with higher murder rates than the US, just like there are over 50 countries with lower murder rates than Finland.
Picking and choosing what's good or bad about someone elses country doesn't always give the results people want to hear. Just like Finland is number 1 in the world when it come to Alzheimers/Dementia deaths.

@JustJimColo You don't have all that many people there. Lets look at murders in Finland. You had 70 murders in 2015. (that's a...

I can't take the hint, Jim. ;o)

Sorry to bring it up, but our SWAT teams aren't random kill squads. ;o)

EDIT: For example, we have never - and I mean never - busted the next door neighbor's door down and killed an innocent man busting out to protect his property. You have. Which one looks more stupid now? ;o) With all due respect, Marko.

@ZonkeyBalls I can't take the hint, Jim. ;o) Sorry to bring it up, but our SWAT teams aren't random kill squads. ;o) EDIT: For...

How many cops have you had killed in Finland? How many assaults have you had against police in Finland? How many times a day does your police have to respond to violence? We live in two different worlds Zonkey.

I don't defend bad police actions, and never have. Then again, some of our cities have become more like war zones than neighborhoods. You've been in war zones before and know that there is a big difference in the way security and law enforcement respond, be it right or wrong. Let us ship 5 or 6 million of our worst criminal elements (many who are here illegally) to Finland and we'll look at your numbers a year later. :)

You do realize this whole thread had nothing to do about a swat team or police. Right? Or are you just looking to jump in anywhere and vent about something that is not even related to the original post? think smilie

@ZonkeyBalls I'm just mad about my cancer and I need to vent out. Nothing new there.

I was thinking about you having to deal with all that shit. I can't fault you for needing to vent Zonk. Just remember that we are all here supporting you. I know it doesn't help much but you are in our thoughts. <s>

@ZonkeyBalls Thank you. I'm sorry for being a big jerk.

You've always been an ass Zonk. LOL That's why you fit in so well. :)
No apology necessary. A lot of us know what you're dealing with right now.

@2733026

Well, most of the people on the Hinternet have already laughed their asses off, so... I'm glad to have mine. Makes much better time, when having the throne for a proper dump. I have both buttocks. Maybe even three.

@2733026

I think a lot of us have been happy with just a piece of ass at some time or another.

I'm far from a legal expert, but putting her on trial for 1st degree murder? She certainly concocted one hair-brained plan to arrest the guy, but it doesn't look like she planned on killing him all along. It would be a comedy of errors if the result wasn't so tragic.

Oh, yeah, I've already seen the video.
She claimed to be "scared". I saw how scared she was by the way the man stumbled while she kept pushing and being aggressive with him, and how she just grabbed the gun and shot him. Horrifyingly scared, no doubt. Lovely lady. Also, glad to see the law bringing justice to the wronged.

@2733279

Sarcasm. Besides the "I've already seen the video", I'm being 100% sarcastic.