The United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats and Trump stays silent. I guess he wouldn't say anything to Putin even if Americans were poisoned by the Russians on our own territory. Too bad he isn't a strong leader like Theresa May is....she took action asap....kudos to her!

Trump won't even come to the aid of our best ally. It's very obvious that Putin has some dirt on the president. Pathetic.

Russian spy: UK to expel 23 Russian diplomats - BBC NewsThe UK will expel 23 Russian diplomats after Moscow refused to explain how a Russian-made nerve agent was used on former spy in Salisbury, the PM says. There...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OKazxBShKI
StarzAboves avatar Countries & Places
6 9
@2733201

The comments should come from our President, not a press secretary or Nicky Haley, what Nicky Haley said was very impressive but. I'm sure your country would prefer hearing it from the president. But as usual, he will NOT say anything against Russia.

It won't surprise me if Haley is the next one he will fire. Just my opinion, of course.

@2733224

Thanks for sharing that, I just heard it on TV. And that's good news. The only drawback is that Congress issued sanctions against Russia a couple of months ago, and Trump has not implemented them and I doubt he will implement these new ones. So, I'll believe it when it really happens.

@2733202

Maybe you should blame the parliament, don't they have a say in the situation?

Theresa May is not a strong leader. She got contradicted by her own defence secretary (who seems to have learnt his diplomacy from little Jimmys first book of playground insults) and has said nothing in response