Have you ever car pooled with someone? If so, how'd that work for you?

I rode to work with my brother, who was the driver, and there were three other women. It was very interesting. lol And at another job, I rode to work with one guy, that was unbearable....lol

Image for post Have you ever car pooled with someone?   If so, how'd that work for you?
40% I have, It was fun 30% I have, It was crazy 20% I prefer to drive alone 10% Other
StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
6 27
@2733243

It can be a nuisance, I prefer driving alone and not having to wait on others.

@2733303

Those days are gone forever....now if you hitch hike it might be the last ride of your life.

Only for a very brief period when I was young. I didn't like relying on the punctuality and dependability of others .... many frustrating disappointments!

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell I have, It was crazy +3Reply

She was always on the time. No problem there.

But, since I was the big, stupid guy, I had to always tell her how close she was driving to the cars in front of us - pretty much tailgating - and sooner or later I decided to get off the death car.

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls I have, It was crazy +3Reply

It really depends on the people, and how they are doing that day. It can be horrible or amazing... depending on different factors but usually seems a bit more bad than good.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie I have, It was crazy +1Reply
@Zolfie It really depends on the people, and how they are doing that day. It can be horrible or amazing... depending on...

I've had good experiences and bad. But I prefer to drive alone, I don't like waiting on others.

@StarzAbove I've had good experiences and bad. But I prefer to drive alone, I don't like waiting on others.

Oh, you don't like waiting? How do you think we feel? wink smilietongue smilie

Are they home YET!?!?

Not yet!

Zolfies avatar Zolfie I have, It was crazy 0Reply
@Zolfie Oh, you don't like waiting? How do you think we feel? **Are they home...

haha... I kinda think most animals are glad to be left alone all day so they can sleep or do whatever they want, and not have to go on those walks with their owners. hehe smilie

@StarzAbove haha... I kinda think most animals are glad to be left alone all day so they can sleep or do whatever they want...

You mean you'd like to be locked up and not allowed to go the bathroom, ALL Day until someone came home from work?

@Zolfie You mean you'd like to be locked up and not allowed to go the bathroom, ALL Day until someone came home from work?

My dog was kept in the garage, he had a nice warm bed, plenty of water and food, and if he wanted to potty, he could, but he never did. biggrin smilie

@Zolfie He never pottied? Ummm... you know all animals have to potty sometime, right?

He pottied when we got home, and he ran out in the back yard and did his chores, then back inside. lol

@Zolfie Yeah but if you weren't home, then how do you know he didn't potty?

If he pottied in the garage I would see it. Or smell it. He was well trained.

@StarzAbove If he pottied in the garage I would see it. Or smell it. He was well trained.

Oh I thought you said he could get out...

Sounds like he was trapped inside

@StarzAbove He never complained.

Or he did, but had to leave to the rest room and you couldn't hear it ;p

@Zolfie Or he did, but had to leave to the rest room and you couldn't hear it ;p

There was no rest room, just the back yard, and the door was always closed. Give up, he was a happy dog. bye smilie

I loved car pooling....everyone was always on time and we had coffee,snacks and a great time into Boston...same way back home..the traffic sucked but having company made it so much better