Are you a punctual person? *** The Importance of Being On Time Have you noticed that tardiness is on the rise? People are chronically late for work; for their child’s teacher conference or athletic contest; or even for parties and celebrations. As the old saying goes, “they will even be late for their own funeral.” Yet, punctuality is one of the key ways that we can positively brand ourselves. ....Author Unknown

I'm never late for anything. It can be very stressful, how about you? Are you punctual or tardy most of the time?

Image for post Are you a punctual person?   *******************************    The Importance of Being On Time  Have you noticed that tardiness is on the rise? People are chronically late for work; for their child’s teacher conference or athletic contest; or even for parties and celebrations. As the old saying goes, “they will even be late for their own funeral.”  Yet, punctuality is one of the key ways that we can positively brand ourselves.  ....Author Unknown
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
8 13
@2733274

I agree, even when my kids were little we were always on time, and waiting for others, either they weren't organized or just didn't care.

Also it can be very stressful when planning a holiday meal, we eat at 1 and there is a niece and her family who have arrived 20 minutes late. I was furious, everyone was waiting, food getting cold, it will never happen at my home again. We will eat at 1 regardless of who isn't there. And they do that same thing at the family reunion. It's disgusting.

Rant or complain, I appreciate your comments. We all have the right to rant, complain and just get mad at times....that's the nature of the beast.

@2733297

They just don't care, evidently they think their time is more important than mine or others. When I say we'll eat at 1, we will eat at one. Fortunately my family is always on time, it's the inlaws that have problems with time.

In fact I just got a call from my sister-in-law asking if they could drop in, I said yes, she said they would be here in about 1/2 hour, that was 2 hours ago. I feel like leaving the house, telling her I forgot about her call. lol

@2733304

Actually she is an in law, a niece. Never on time, but she has a great job....lol

"fashionably late"

I'm sorry being fashionable is more important than my time since I'm unfashionably early d smilie

Even living in Los Angeles, and driving the freeways, I don't think I've been late for work or an appointment more than a couple times in my life. And that was due to some fatal accident on the freeway which means the CHP will close all lanes for a couple hours

@Flrdsgns Even living in Los Angeles, and driving the freeways, I don't think I've been late for work or an appointment more...

That's a great record. I know what it's like to drive the interstate, here we have to worry about snow storms in getting to and from work.

Oh, if I see snow, I just cancel anything for the day. I have no idea how to drive in that stuff.
Our doctors are all at Cedars Sinai which is about 8 miles from our beach house. We allow 2 hours to drive that distance, and a couple times, it's been close

@Flrdsgns Oh, if I see snow, I just cancel anything for the day. I have no idea how to drive in that stuff. Our doctors...

We can't cancel, we have to get out there and hope for the best. lol

Wow, two hours to drive 8 miles....you must have a lot of patience.

@StarzAbove We can't cancel, we have to get out there and hope for the best. lol Wow, two hours to drive 8 miles....you...

Generally, we can make it in 45 minutes or so, but much easier to be early and not have to be stressed. Plenty of decent restaurants in the Cedars complex to kill time.