Saturday is St. Patrick's Day, do you celebrate by drinking green beer? If not, how do you celebrate?

Image for post Saturday is St. Patrick's Day, do you celebrate by drinking green beer?   If not, how do you celebrate?
StarzAboves avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
8 21

I just make a crock pot full of corned beef and cabbage with all the other veggies. We love cabbage.

@JanHaskell I just make a crock pot full of corned beef and cabbage with all the other veggies. We love cabbage.

Sounds good to me. I love cabbage too, in fact I cooked cabbage with potatoes just last week, and of course slaw is a favorite too.

I don't celebrate the day, but there are parades around town, which are fun.

Wear something green so I don't get pinched
I wish I had shamrock scrubs

@fuzala Wear something green so I don't get pinched I wish I had shamrock scrubs...

Haha, I forgot about that one. It used to be quite funny in the office. lol Thanks for sharing.

@2733416

You're a wise guy, oops, I mean that in a good way. biggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

This year I shall invoke my Irish ancestry and support Ireland against England.Thats Rugby for the uninitiated.

Grandsons were making leprechaun Traps. Their mother is a Kindergarten teacher, so she always comes up with creative ideas.

I do the same as Jan. Corned beef cabbage and potatoes. Can't beat it!

We have corned beef and cabbage and wear green.

@StarzAbove Sounds like a fun time, lol

It is. Sometimes we do a little dancing.

Which reminds me...where did I put my sequined jacket and matching headband? Hmmm...

hehe smilie

Nooo,i like budwieser and not fond of corned beef and cabbage....And why the hell is that crap like a must have ?