+4

I am just going to leave this here until someone deletes it.

Image for post I am just going to leave this here until someone deletes it.
1 60
@2733638

She's better looking now than in that picture, though. I agree she is a very beautiful girl.

@2733737

How could anyone say otherwise, she's very beautiful.

@2733638

Behave yourself, she's married! lol

@2733748

You got a point there. lol

@2733748

She's high maintenance, could you take care of her in the manner of which she is used to? lol

@2734455

And just think, you'd have her Daddy as your father-in-law. lol

@2734743

You'd get fired ASAP, lol

@2734755

My advice would be to keep Lucille very close by, sleep with it, shower with it, don't let her out of your sight. hehe smiliehehe smilie

All the Trump haters bring us back to the basic question - him or Clinton. Americans ere smart enough to NOT want her! That is how he got elected.
I'm not happy with him letting animal trophies come into this country, other than that, I 'm pretty happy with the way he is running things.

Ivanka looks good, as always. The two boys look like weak chin, slimy ugly toads, which is what they are. Love their cheap looking prom tuxedos.

Who are those people?

Sock person, nobody will delete this. The spiteful Liberals are on your side; you take any jab you can get in, even when it isn't justified. Those of us who are not Liberal look at is as another example of how desperate you all are to find anything you can to smear the president. You're all so filled with hatred that you even point it at his entire family. Pathetic.

How did those two dweebs score such hot babes?

@2733656

Mom is right though.

@2733661

Why take a jab at the president's son though? It's not right and they don't deserve it. Jeesh, their dad gets elected and it's been non-stop attack everyone in his family. For what?

@2733668

What's to "take on?" They DO look like two dweebs with hot babes.

@2733653

Rose - You are fast becoming one of my favorite Amiriters! I totally respect your posts and comments. Not that my endorsement will gain anything for you - and in fact may earn some extra unfavorable treatment - but I just wanted my admiration of your comments out there.

@2733684

OMG - AND a sense of humor!!?

@Budwick How did those two dweebs score such hot babes?

Bud who are the dweebs in question? Something says it is trumps - The picture looks strange to me, like one of them is wearing lip color and it isn't the girl pty smilie

@2735008

So these are brothers and sisters?
Who is the father?

I must say they have all improved with age.

uninterested