Would you say a well-groomed person has a better self-image than an oft-time slob?

Image for post Would you say a well-groomed person has a better self-image than an oft-time slob?
Sukiesnows avatar Life
13 20

I reckon it depends on the person.

Yep. It's like they say. You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

There has to be somebody out there in the world that thinks those slobby looking guys look hot... It's just not me..... Nope not into that.

To a point. Some people are obsessed with it and become snooty. Snooty isn't a better self-image but rather having too high an opinion of oneself.

I do agree with you though. Stay bathed, wear clean clothes that are in good repair, keep the beard and hair trimmed neatly. If you let yourself go, you're showing a rather low opinion of yourself.

Yep, good looks are a major self-confidence factor.

It takes effort to become a slob.

I'm sure some of them are proud of their creation..

Never know when you may look at someone who may appear to be a BUM and dismiss them...to find out later that individual is someone who gave their life for yours