+3

For people that don't think I am a religious person should see me when they are reading off the Powerball Numbers🙄

While I say prayers every day...I say the most at Powerball time😘

Image for post For people that don't think I am a religious person should see me when they are reading off the Powerball Numbers🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
7 12
@2734313

It's that damn 1% that gets me every time hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

I'm the same way before exams

I've given up on the Powerball. Too stressful. biggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

@StarzAbove I've given up on the Powerball. Too stressful.

I only play when it gets up to 300 million. I have a friend that did a detail spreadsheet on lotto numbers and their patterns and here I thought I was always the crazy one hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess I only play when it gets up to 300 million. I have a friend that did a detail spreadsheet on lotto numbers and...

I used to play every week, but the most I ever won was around $50.00, and I sure spent more than that buying the tickets. lol

@StarzAbove I used to play every week, but the most I ever won was around $50.00, and I sure spent more than that buying the...

I have won that only on scratch-off tickets which I no longer play

I probably would have done the same lol

Lol I buy one maybe every 6 months and maybe twice I've managed to walk away with $5 from it. Can't quit my job with that but I was able to hit up the McDonald's dollar menu.