Is it right for teachers, schools and the media to use children who are supposed to be in class, to promote their political agendas?

What bothers me about the protests are the motivations behind the protests, and where the massive amount of money is coming from to fund these protests. There is pressure being placed on kids to participate by those organizing and coordinating these “protests”. This includes teachers and school officials. The organizers are “using” children to promote their agenda of banning guns. This has nothing to do with making schools safer. It is just a move to further the agenda of getting rid of 2nd Amendment rights.
Today, there seems to be a wave of organized protests using children as young as grade schoolers. In a time when high school students struggle to pay for prom tickets, I find it interesting that these “kids” are receiving huge amounts money to protest from people such as George Clooney,(500K) Oprah, (500K) Soros, move on dot org, and other extremest organizations. Harry Styles, Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber, have also shown their support by signing a petition created by the "March for Our Lives" organizers that calls for action to end gun violence and protect schools.
The media is also fully engaged in promoting and using children for their political agendas. (Where were they in all the prior school shootings?)
There is another protest planned following the walkout called “March For Our Lives,” the march will be held in Washington, D.C. on March 24, with satellite events taking place across the country and internationally.
There will also be another school walkout on April 20, to mark the 19th anniversary of the Columbine shooting.
I find it disturbing that they are "using" our children as pawns. It also angers me when I think of what they are indoctrinating our kids with behind closed doors.