Did you know? Interesting article! ........Meet the genius behind your memes and viral videos: Oliver Isaacs, tech entrepreneur, founder of Amirite.com People are more aware today than ever that time is the world’s most valuable commodity. What this means is that attention is the new economy. So just how do you create engaging content that captures attention? This week, in downtown Tokyo, I interviewed someone who has definitely cracked the content code. Meet Oliver Isaacs, serial entrepreneur, viral growth hacker and mentor at the worldwide entrepreneur network Techstars.

If interested click onto this link and read the entire article.
https://japantoday.com/category...of-amirite.com

Image for post Did you know?   Interesting article!  ........Meet the genius behind your memes and viral videos: Oliver Isaacs, tech entrepreneur, founder of Amirite.com People are more aware today than ever that time is the world’s most valuable commodity. What this means is that attention is the new economy. So just how do you create engaging content that captures attention? This week, in downtown Tokyo, I interviewed someone who has definitely cracked the content code. Meet Oliver Isaacs, serial entrepreneur, viral growth hacker and mentor at the worldwide entrepreneur network Techstars.
StarzAboves avatar Internet & Apps
7 6

I did not know that. I couldn't access the link provided, but I found a few others. Many of them were mainly focused on his interest and influence in cryptocurrency. Interesting, finding out who the founder of this site is.

@Piper2 I did not know that. I couldn't access the link provided, but I found a few others. Many of them were mainly...

That article was passed onto me, I thought it was interesting to find out who created Amirite.