ForkNdaRoads avatar Law
10 35
@2735534

He screwed up majorly by heading into Round Rock, there are cameras at every corner out there. And there's a police presence that rivals even D.C.

They're everywhere this morning, sweeping the whole city for packages.

@2735551

Local news said he was staying in a hotel in Round Rock. They found him by following a video from the Fed Ex. So they called SWAT to the hotel, but before they arrived he left and got into his car. When they pursued him, he drove into a ditch and the car exploded.

You're right, that's the best thing that could have happened. Had they entered the hotel, he'd likely have detonated a bomb there and many more would have been injured.

@2735554

23 years old, no formal or hands-on training that we know of... Kinda hard to believe he was working alone. But I hope that's the case.

Just glad it's over and the bad guy is dead.

Good job from local police, atf and fbi.
I am also pleased they got him, and away from people. Hopefully that's the end of it.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +8Reply

Live by the bomb, die by the bomb. Glad he's dead....one less crazy in this world.

Kudos to law enforcement, they did a fabulous job in locating this killer.

It's been a good week for the good guys! This asswipe blew himself up and a school shooter taken out by an armed person on site.

Incredible how they found that bomber! Maybe they can help Bob Muller with a huge staff and bottomless pocketbook and can't find a shred of evidence!

@Budwick It's been a good week for the good guys! This asswipe blew himself up and a school shooter taken out by an armed...

They found him using an intricate network of cameras that span all throughout the area.

Triggered much?

Not sure how that correlates with the Mueller investigation, but in my experience, multiple people don't typically enter guilty pleas where there is not "a shred of evidence."

@ForkNdaRoad They found him using an intricate network of cameras that span all throughout the area. Triggered much? Not...

I doesn't correlate at all. Train of thought is all.
When your entire lifes work is being eaten up with lawyer fees and your kids lives shattered with daily abusive lying stories - one may do damage control and cop a plea.

No one has given a guilty plea of collusion though - have they?

@Budwick I doesn't correlate at all. Train of thought is all. When your entire lifes work is being eaten up with lawyer...

His entire net worth is roughly the same amount he filed bankruptcy for on his failed Taj Mahal.

It doesn't qualify as a "lying story" when your kid is forced to admit to it after a year of covering it up.

Collusion is not crime, campaign fraud is and Rick Gates (Former Campaign Chairman for the Trump Campaign) would have been charged with such had he not plead guilty to a lesser crime and offered cooperation.

Way to parrot Trump there Budwick. Sometimes your fallacies impress even me.

Here's an idea, why don't you post an opinion or question on it, then we can debate that there and stick to the actual topic here?

@ForkNdaRoad His entire net worth is roughly the same amount he filed bankruptcy for on his failed Taj Mahal. It doesn't...

Fork - get a life. I made an amusing comment comparing good investigative work to poor.

There's been no evidence of collusion - none.

@Budwick Fork - get a life. I made an amusing comment comparing good investigative work to poor. There's been no...

"Fork - get a life."

Simmer down, it wasn't amusing, it was irrelevant, at odds with actual facts.

Perhaps you follow your own instruction if something as simple as my post and replies to your off topic comments are now triggering you.

There have been multiple guilty pleas. So...

@ForkNdaRoad "Fork - get a life." Simmer down, it wasn't amusing, it was irrelevant, at odds with actual facts. Perhaps you...

Any for collusion?

And, if you had simply rolled your eyes and let the silly comment go - this asinine conversation wouldn't be happening. In fact, I will take the high road and end it now.

@Budwick Any for collusion? And, if you had simply rolled your eyes and let the silly comment go - this asinine...

You can cling to semantics if you wish, but that's not the high road, it's the path most followed. lol

If you hadn't strayed from the topic at all it wouldn't be an issue. There's an idea! Not big on following your own advice, are ya?

@2735746

That makes two of us...

Rest in pieces.

So many evil people in this world, we catch this one, and many more are out there, just waiting to strike.

One less coward.

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +1Reply

because life is important

Aloysiouss avatar Aloysious Disagree +1Reply
@2735970

Another person who struggles to address the actual topic. Shame. I expected more from you.

@2735988

So you came solely to troll, thanks for at least admitting it... Even if you didn't mean to.

@2736491

Uh huh, me put you in a box? You seem to be doing a pretty good job of that all on your own.

But good luck with all that... I prefer the real thing

@2737319

Glad we're both laughing, would hate to think I'm the only one.

Anonymous