You are an identity thief. What do you hate...what do you love?

It's not easy to comprehend identity theft...what does it look like and who would do it? Knowledge is power... I'd like to find a way of blocking everything I type...and possibly deleting itself in 2 days. Except for on here.

Image for post You are an identity thief. What do you hate...what do you love?
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
10 26
@2735665

I'm going that route, too. (Sigh)

If I understood it all better...that would help. And hacking.

As an identity thief...I love FaceBook... Hope it doesn't go down!

I'm building up dossiers on a couple of you...it's very easy...especially when I have access to what you posted when you were innocent... online at first...years ago.

(do you think this really happens?)

@2735827

Yummy...

You are too wily to get caught...:)

I hate scammers, bullies, false friends, back stabbers and hackers. Love it here when everyone is getting along, and people don't try to tell others what to do. That's very rare.

@Sukiesnow You ask a lot from people. Getting along ALL the time sounds fake to me.

I'm an optimist. I didn't mention ALL the time, here's what I said:

" Love it here when everyone is getting along, and people don't try to tell others what to do."

@StarzAbove I'm an optimist. I didn't mention ALL the time, here's what I said: " Love it here when everyone is getting...

Ha...but by saying you love it here when people get along implies that you hate it when we don't..which is probably most of the time... And we don't want that! We want you to be happy even when this place is full of static...

@StarzAbove You're right as usual, thanks Sukie!

I don't care who's right or wrong...ha...brave words!...only sometimes...

Remember the Internet is fake, so there is an automatic drift in that direction.

People also change their minds a lot online...that's the way it seems to me...they contradict themselves... I've asked people who say they hate Amirite...WELL why are you still on here, then...Get Out...and then they say they changed their minds...probably was in the heat of the moment...which I didn't realize...

@Sukiesnow I don't care who's right or wrong...ha...brave words!...only sometimes... Remember the Internet is fake, so there...

I know, lol, we get mad, threaten to leave, block someone say we'll never unblock them, and two days later, we're talking again. I call it overreaction. lol That's life on the internet...good or bad. biggrin smilie

I’m all for safety and there through thick and thin when scammers and other baddies target my online pals. One of my friends, both on FB and on the outs, added a scammer and I dished the news. We both blocked him.

@2735691

I thought at first that Maze wrote this...ha.

I hate other identity thieves... they make my job tougher..

I love fresh baked bear claws with my coffee, they give me that jolt of energy to get my day started..

Anonymous