StarzAboves avatar Animals & Nature
9 17
@2735696

lol You nailed it. I think I got hit by a thunderbolt. Ouch!!!! lol

Cloudy yesterday, raining today, this is awful, I'm missing my beach time

@Flrdsgns Cloudy yesterday, raining today, this is awful, I'm missing my beach time

Sounds bad, I wish I had some beach time, it's been a long, long time.

Man made climate change. -

Hot, cold, rain, sunshine...not necessarily in that order and can all happen in the same day..

I can never tell when Spring begins or ends...

@DandyDon Hot, cold, rain, sunshine...not necessarily in that order and can all happen in the same day.. I can never tell...

Same here, I thought my state was the only state like that. It can be very cold in the A.M. and in the afternoon we could wear shorts and sit outside and sun bathe. biggrin smilie

@StarzAbove Same here, I thought my state was the only state like that. It can be very cold in the A.M. and in the afternoon...

Sometimes it's hot and i have to turn the A.C. on, to go to sleep...then wake up and have to turn the heater on..

Between that and pollen, my sinuses are going crazy..cyc smilie

@DandyDon Sometimes it's hot and i have to turn the A.C. on, to go to sleep...then wake up and have to turn the heater...

Sorry to hear you're having sinus problems already, bummer.

We've had to do that at times too, never know which one will be running...heat or AC. lol

Snowstorm last night then most of the day and now sunny and warm ono smilie

@2735942

I have sympathy for all of you, lots of snow now hitting the New England states.

I think at this time of year, no one knows what the weather will be. We've had massive snow storms late March....and even snow sometimes in April.

Anonymous