ForkNdaRoads avatar
5 43

This is the most corrupt administration in history. Kushner should be tried for treason....Trump impeached for all his under the table dealings, and Trump being the puppet for Putin. Impeachment should be the top priority in our government ASAP.

Anyone who still defends Trump and his crooked friends, aren't thinking clearly.

@StarzAbove This is the most corrupt administration in history. Kushner should be tried for treason....Trump impeached for all...

I don't know if it's the most corrupt, certainly looks corrupt at the surface. It may be the single most hypocritical to its own stated platform values. I would hope that's the aim, if not, it's definitely the most oblivious.

@ForkNdaRoad I don't know if it's the most corrupt, certainly looks corrupt at the surface. It may be the single most...

I've never seen so much corruption ever. Sex scandals, deals with Putin that he won't ever go against Russia, lies all the time, Trump is not fit to be president, morally or intelligently. He thinks the White House is a reality show.

Just a few minutes ago, one of Trump's top lawyers, John Dowd, resigned. Reason being Trump refuses to listen to advice.

Another staff member jumping ship, I suspect they all know what's coming and they don't want to be a part of it.

@StarzAbove I've never seen so much corruption ever. Sex scandals, deals with Putin that he won't ever go against Russia...

It's either his one trick pony tactic of "put the fire out with gasoline," or perhaps he's next to be indicted.

Seems it's a recurring pattern for Trump's lawyers to need lawyers. lol

@StarzAbove I don't think anyone knows what's going on with Trump. It changes from day to day.

Really? I disagree, I think there's a shocking degree of predictability to him.

Kinda like discovering a poker player's tell. May take a minute to figure it out, but once you do, you can't not notice it. imo

@ForkNdaRoad Really? I disagree, I think there's a shocking degree of predictability to him. Kinda like discovering a poker...

I meant there's a scandal just about every day and I think he does it just so he will get all the attention from the media.....something he thrives on.

@ForkNdaRoad Yeah, that's his shtick. It's really just another form of Overton Window theory.

This form of "governing" cannot become our new normal.
Well...i hope it cant.

@Carla This form of "governing" cannot become our new normal. Well...i hope it cant.

Ahhahahahaha... can I call it or can I call it!
https://www.motherjones.com/kev...-military-spy/

Hurry! Put the fire out with gasoline! It's gonna take replacing not one, but three lackeys to make that go away.

So predictable... And it isn't even Friday. Whatever's coming tomorrow must be super juicy.

@Carla Between 7pm and 10. Kelly?

Probably any time after the markets close would suffice.

@Carla Sessions?

Well, we got Dowd, Tillerson and McMaster down, who knows!

@Carla Im making light of it, but....oh, oh.

That's all you can do.

People (not the potus) have been running this country from behind the scenes for more than 100 years. Trump isn't special or different.

I don't think anyone will mistake this for "governing," lol. Well, no one being serious about what governance is or ought to be.

@Carla Try this on for size. Trump just replaced mcmaster with fox news guy, john bolton.

I saw that, lord help us all. That man has actually entertained military forced against N.K., yet thinks himself a libertarian. Wowzer

From the article you cited - "What exactly Kushner and the Saudi royal talked about in Riyadh may be known only to them..."

Sounds like a fake news twist to me.

I notice you failed to mention the Princes crack down on corruption since Jared's visit. [In fairness, CNN didn't tell you about that.]

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +2Reply
@Budwick From the article you cited - "What exactly Kushner and the Saudi royal talked about in Riyadh may be known only to...

Love how you cropped that sentence.

Like all those other fake news stories that turned out to be true, eh?

Like that Russian lawyer (in NY to argue a case against Preet Bharara which was settled following his firing) Jr. never met with then lied about for a full year? Oh wait, that was true.
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/0...with-trump-jr/

Or those two top Trump campaign advisers who would never be indicted on charges of financial fraud because there wasn't a "shred" of evidence, it was yet another fake news story? Oh wait, that turned out to be true.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/po...-mueller-probe

Did you actually read the article? It does mention the "corruption" crackdown... That's the very label the Prince gave the crackdown he initiated immediately following Kushner's trip there.

From the article:
"On November 4, a week after Kushner returned to the U.S., the crown prince, known in official Washington by his initials MBS, launched what he called an anti-corruption crackdown. The Saudi government arrested dozens of members of the Saudi royal family and imprisoned them in the Ritz-Carlton Riyadh, which was first reported in English by The Intercept. The Saudi figures named in the President’s Daily Brief were among those rounded up; at least one was reportedly tortured."

Being someone who regurgitates verbatim talking points, are you sure you're in a position to lecture me about who I do or don't listen to?

@2736322

I don't often wear a robe, but when I do, it damn sure has pockets.

@2736537

Please do, because honestly, folks are running if this threatens to disrobe...

@2736494

I tend to think he did it the old fashion way, rigging. Over here were call it an "electoral win." No doubt why Trumpy-bear called to congratulate him on it. It's one of a few terms he readily recognizes. lmao

@2736918

I personally find their disclosures, or in some cases the lack thereof, more telling than most news these days.

As they say, follow the money. There's a helluva lot of it to follow.
https://theintercept.com/2018/0...s-kushner-did/

Given he's surrounded himself, literally insulted himself completely with Bush people, I'd start the exposing there. Same place as usual.

@2736982

It's the lack of information on all of them that concerns. We keep hearing of economic brilliance, but at most I see a cobbled together collection of bad con-artists who happened to be privileged enough to keep themselves out of jail by find other, equally corrupt cons to turn a blind eye.

That dog won't hunt in every circle, certainly not with present company. lol

@2737406

Sure, totally agree. But they aren't the ones currently occupying power. So... Not to mention, how much does that bring to mind the nonexistent "lesser of two evils" game that all of them play.

I would say it's as awful now, that the most this admin can say for itself is "We're only as bad as Hillary would have been, or as Obama was" as it was back when Obama's admin's highest achievement was that they were only as bad as W., ya know? All purport to be outsiders in some twisted sense.

Oh, he was a politician, he simply made his political power plays with money from the sidelines. In this respect, he's worse than a politician. imo can be reigned in with the right tactics... Wealthy elitists can sit an buy them off one by one from the shadows.

As he very well did. One need look no further than his own history with eminent domain for evidence of that. He's glorified in it, brags about it even.

And that's all prior to his becoming a prominent political figure.

Furthermore, I can't help but wonder how far the justifications for his presence in the WH will go should repubs, who almost seem to desire losing power, be replaced by their counterparts and he start working with them as well. Will people readily identify that as dangerous or will the diehards rationalize it the same as when Obama and the repubs combined forces on the NDAA... "Well this just shows he can reach across the isle to make policy, he's bipartisan, objective, unbiased." Or some such nonsense.

There's quite a bit of speculation, but the actual proof usually comes out their own mouths when they pull a: "Well yeah, we did it, but you knew we were lying when we denied it anyway" that's so common to pols. I've found a lot of people, credible people, actively ignoring the established facts and deflecting to baseless claims as a red-herring.

@2737639

True. We can say the same for dems under the first two years of Obama. They held a filibuster-proof majority, that's enough to amend the Constitution. They chose a health-care bill. Reps took over in 2010. We could jump down all those holes, but that is an R & D conversation. We both know there's no difference.

Trump's presence in politics is to bastardize republicanism, to kill it once and for all by making it both a distortion and a dirty word. I've watched it, I stand by that observation and I would hope those who cherish the philosophy of individualism would take it very seriously. He's surrounded by NWO'ers, he's dangerous.

I agree, that is the bottom line, I just know he's parcel and part of that, he's not new or different or special.

@2737758

You too :)

@2737658

Hate to disappoint... I'm not a Hillary supporter. She's a murderer.

@2737834

Thanks.

One of my biggest problems with the current repub establishment is that they've spent the last 6 years hauling her into congress, calling her out in the media and demanding she answer for all the wrong things.

Even they dare not challenge her on her true crimes. Why? Because in doing so, they'd be indicted by their own standards. All of them.

And Trump's as bad if not worse. Looked at civilian casualties recently?
http://theconversation.com/unde...ivilians-85154

That's based on year old data.

I think murder may be the only prerequisite for occupying public office. I also think it only fair that he and her share a cell. They're perfect for each other.

@2737841

Well in that case, we'll likely get along, that's my idea of fun too ;)

Anonymous