+15

It is cruel to give a baby wasabi.

I think there might be an article...you'll have to google. Apparently some people thought it was funny...

Image for post It is cruel to give a baby wasabi.
Sukiesnows avatar Music
8 21
@2736253

So...if I said "It is cruel to give an adult french fries"...what might you assume? And by glancing at the pic?

Did you think the "baby wasabi" was akin to saying "baby rabbit"?

@2736245

Good thing that wassabi isnt like pepper, the hotness disappears completely within seconds while pepper hotness lingers for long.

@2737187

When I eat it I feel it in my nose and makes my eyes water, I was a curious boy once, trying cheap sushi from the mall and I dumped all of the wasabi on the thing. I've been careful with it since.

Yeah, but lemon is not only okay, it's adorable.

@2737721

At first most are like "What is wrong with you," until they hear everyone laugh... Then they're like "Oh, this is funny?" and they laugh too. Always learning...

@2737794

When my boy was little I would take one of his Dr. Seuss books and pretend to smack myself in the head with it, then feign excruciating pain... He would laugh and laugh until he was drooling on himself. It never got old, no matter how many times I did it. Not for him or me ;)

Yes...it is.

But it's funny as hell, like giving them a lemon to suck on oooh the faces they make.

It's cruel to the Nth degree and should carry a Life sentence without parole or death sentence. People watching the forced act taking place but not attempting rescue should also suffer life-long punishment.

Obviously not for fools that follow all these stupid challenges..
Common sense isn't so common..

Some people shouldn't have a stalk of corn to take care of... much less a baby.